You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 1st 2015, 1:45am

Gladewalker

Beginner

• "Gladewalker" started this thread

F2P or P2P? And other questions

Coming back to play after a short break and deciding on whether or not to stay F2P, or give-in and buy a subscription. Hows the sub server looking; both Empire and League? Whats the perks of joining the Sub server? Hows F2P looking still? Hows Empire and League looking? Can I still buy mounts through cash shop or is it all bought through gold?

Other Questions:

Imma make a warden; 2h Mace/Pet or Healer/Pet? Wont do caster/pet, I tried it, wasnt comfy with it.

Hows the Priden looking, mechanic and gameplay wise?

Whats the Priden Warden pet, Zadaganian Warden pet, and Orc Pet? Orcs still have the goblin?

Would thiscomputerbe able to run allods with minimal lag?
Those that don't, are enraged by those that can. Give people a reason to hate you. Do the best you can, and don't let ANYONE hold you back.

Friday, May 1st 2015, 1:55pm

Well then Welcome back ^^

to your Questions (which could be answered with simply looking into some other threads btw ;) )

F2P: has a way bigger Playerbase and everything avaiable which exist in allods online but you will find it hard to start there cuz some ppl play since many years there and over time they bought many cs items which will give them an advantage over you(but i see this like equit at some point of someone who played for years will have an advantage for some time^^)... but in theory you can buy absolut everything with ingamegold... but i also dont want to sugarcoat it when you want to farm everything ingame you will take a massive amount of time for this :D so i can just recomment going with the starter item in the cs called miraclious ark (giving you a bunch of handy items like 6 x lvl 5 runes, a permanent mount (but a slow one) bigger bag, bigger bank, the choce if you want to be lvl 60 instantly and some other stuff) its a pity you just missed the selling event where you get this item for 11 euro :/ now it will cost like 50 euro as starter set

P2P: has a pretty low playerbase (but many guys try to improve it no clue if they will be succesfull) and in general its a light version of allods its missing many buyable items which make the game more relaxing and comfy and concentrates on the old basic gameplay, also you will have to pay on a monthly basis there (seems like its cheaper if you buy a few month at the same time) in general everyone should be equal there but the players with most time to spend will be on top there (instead of the players with most cash like f2p)

so now to warden^^

atm i would recomment a casterwarden (caster/pet with 1 hand/offhand) its easy to play and a very good alrounder cuz you are dps and heal at the same time but next patch it will get a slight nerv (vortex damage will get nerved) so it will be still playable dont worry but melee will be probably stronger then (but lacks the fullheal part)

priden looking very good actually^^ (many many ppl changed to priden as a proof) they have nice emotes and move in an elegant way^^ (but seems like some animations are a bit buggy like from mage etc but i think this will get fixes in time)

well on f2p you can change your pet with a bit of cash and most ppl do it but if i remember right the

male pridens have this:

female pridens have this :
and yeah orcs still have this disgusting little monster :D

minimum requierements and recomment requirements are : http://en.allods.com/download

so yeah its playable but probably not on maximum graphis settings :D

i hope this was any help :thumbsup:

Rate this thread