You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 3rd 2015, 3:51am

Gladewalker

Beginner

• "Gladewalker" started this thread

Need help deciding on a build

I have 2 builds im trying to decide on, an acid build and a vamp build and i need some help/suggestions.

Acid Build

Vampirism Build

Both builds I really like, but I feel like vamp has more power attached to it due to more DoTs but not much in the way of survivability, as there is no healing spell readily available.
Those that don't, are enraged by those that can. Give people a reason to hate you. Do the best you can, and don't let ANYONE hold you back.

Sunday, May 3rd 2015, 12:52pm

Rinoa

Beginner

Acid builds suck at the moment, don't even think about using it anywhere. The damage is low, it has very low survivability, no offheals no nothing. The way to go atm is vamp build which has better damage, offheals, more blood income = more survivability but this vamp build requires some changes too, I'd go with:
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!4!133...2.…okyaoqb/QTIMFEC
for max dps in astral if that's what you're going for.
Vamp definitely has and should have heals, Lurker = blood income, phlebotomy = blood income, enough blood for using heals and Howl of death at the same time and heals also boost your dmg with some rubies.
There's some good PMBs now around to help you with build for this patch, you can check Autopsyst's , Diament's or mine for pve dps builds.

Monday, May 4th 2015, 3:39pm

flanscarlet

Beginner

Theres no point for dark spark if you dont have any heal skill that needs blood, better go for endless blood to boost your howl of death dmg.
You dont need revive as a dd.
In an acid build i would allways have summoning mastery on at least rank 2.
You are missing out Poisoning Blood in booth builds.
Vamp builds dont need master summoner, phlebotomy + lurker gives you enough blood for howl + reanimation.
Shadowy Reach only important for fullheals.
Ill agree in most of the build from rinoa.
Vamp actually the best choice because of the dmg boost of determination ( effective like 180% more then profiency builds )
Wish acid would be better, loved my spider :(