You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 4th 2015, 5:03pm

IAmGroot

Professional

• "IAmGroot" started this thread

Rewards for your players

Hello everyone,

I was thinking about this and over the last 5 years...I have spent a lot of time on this game. I have made friends. I have lost friends. I found my wife because of this game. This game is a huge part of my life and I really do like it. I, and many others, have also made a lot of purchases for crystals in this game. That being said, we have done so much for this game, Allods Online. I think it is time that you do something for us. I am not talking about a top up bonus...I am not talking about some magic lamp that makes these players spend more than they already have to keep things going, but I am thinking about something new and exciting.

I was thinking, that especially since you still have access to old accounts (gpotato/webzen) that you could see just exactly how much we have done for you in one aspect. Funded your game. How about this. I have a great suggestion to reward all the players that have actually provided this game with a future and supported the game they love. The players that keep this game running for everyone.

As I stated above, since you have access to old payment history, new payment history, and current payment history, you could go in there and run some kind of program that figures out how much each player has spent. Then after figuring that out, reward each one of those players with anywhere from 25-100% bonus on the amount they have spent on crystals back into their account.

So for example, if someone had purchased 10,000 crystals over the last 5 years they would be rewarded anywhere between 2,500-10,000 crystals depending on what percentage you decide (PREMIUM CRYSTALS WOULD MAKE MOST SENSE, but that is for you to decide) for their loyalty, support, and appreciation of the game.

I think this sounds like a fantastic thing to do to help show YOUR appreciation for the players that have helped this game stay afloat.

Thanks for reading and hopefully we can see this implemented soon! :thumbup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "IAmGroot" (May 4th 2015, 5:13pm)

Monday, May 4th 2015, 7:28pm

freestile

Professional

This kind of thing shouldn't exist. I mean, this is totaly stupid to think that ONLY people who spend real money into the game are important for the game to stay alive. It would be like if the game treated these players as "gods" (even more than they already are...) :thumbdown:
as you can see here, "whales" (what you are) are'nt the only things a mmo need to "survive"
And to me, this video explain perfectly why allods is less and less populated : no advertising = less "non whale player" = "whales" are bored to fight vs other "whales" and gradually leave the game = less profit = closing servers ==> end and ;(

Monday, May 4th 2015, 7:36pm

Gladewalker

Beginner

i agree with Freestile, instead of focusing on paying players we should be focusing on advertising the game and drawing in new blood.

Im sure my.com could shell out the money to advertise, even on facebook
Those that don't, are enraged by those that can. Give people a reason to hate you. Do the best you can, and don't let ANYONE hold you back.

Monday, May 4th 2015, 7:45pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Whales, schmales.
If this server had 100% free to play players, it wouldn't be here.
If there were only 3 people on this server, THREE, all dubbed "whales" the server could continue.
If there were 5,000 FREE players and ZERO paying players the server could not continue.
We are your gods.
Bow.

You had to go and make it sound like that, eh?
Nah, I am just saying, they rarely do anything for the paying players that are "Cash wise" keeping the server alive. It would be really nice for them to do something other than offering another top-up bonus (Buy crystals and get 30% bonus). And to be fair, they only did that once...which is ridiculous by the way. How about something for free for once? That would be nice.

Monday, May 4th 2015, 7:52pm

I think even a top-up bonus every once and a while would be a fantastic start.... Seeing as they have only ever done it once, it gets a bit discouraging to even top-up when we see ru getting them all the time.
Heck I would wager that with more top-up bonuses randomly more of the free players would put the random few dollars into the game cause they feel like they are getting something extra from it! (Just my opinion completely)
I'm not sure I agree with getting a bonus for being a long time supporter but would be nice to see something implemented for future supporters.

Right now as I see it I feel less like topping up every time I see ru get another top-up bonus and here's our magic lamps again...

Monday, May 4th 2015, 9:46pm

nice idea would give me instantly quite a sum (maybe even a few 1000 bucks :D) and nobody is losing from this cuz i cant gain any advantage from premium cystals over free players but i will feel nice for playing allods for over 5 years :D

Monday, May 4th 2015, 9:51pm

Heck I would wager that with more top-up bonuses randomly more of the free players would put the random few dollars into the game cause they feel like they are getting something extra from it! (Just my opinion completely)

I can't imagine this being an incentive ever. There's three types of players:
  • big spenders
  • people spending little money once in a while
  • full free players

If someone belongs to the middle group and is still not on the p2p server - they're making a big mistake.
In order for this suggestion to work - the bonus must be usable on paying up subscription, aka not-in-premium-crystals.

Monday, May 4th 2015, 10:00pm

I can't imagine this being an incentive ever. There's three types of players:
  • big spenders
  • people spending little money once in a while
  • full free players

If someone belongs to the middle group and is still not on the p2p server - they're making a big mistake.
In order for this suggestion to work - the bonus must be usable on paying up subscription, aka not-in-premium-crystals.
Edit: Found out the bonus was in premium crystals. Still better than nothing, but i don't see why it would need to be in premium crystals...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "odnetnin" (May 5th 2015, 12:23am)

Monday, May 4th 2015, 10:08pm

IAmGroot

Professional

The bonus was in premium crystals.