Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 12:31pm

• Konuyu başlatan "PaulDaCrab"

Mesajlar: 10

Meslek: Chemistry Student

• Özel mesaj gönder

Struggling with gold

I have two 65s and I find myself low on gold all the time. I have a level 65 prof (alch), but since everyone and their mom has the same I can only get ~1k gold per day from that. S1 and S2 AR gives another 1.5k and then I can't do much else besides the boring and extremely time consuming Astral Hunt which can get you about 3k gold depending on your luck with PE. Now I use all of that gold to buy crafting materials, upgrade my gear, buy mirra and turn in emblems of greatness. I literally have 2k gold total right now. How do you guys earn those crazy amounts of gold?
"If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough"
~A.Einstein

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 12:41pm

Daily goblinball and PVP skirmish. Goblinball is 3700gold daily per char(if you are lucky, then you can get more). PVP skirmish is tricky, it can be few 2-3k gold or nothing, depend on time and your luck.

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 12:46pm

• Konuyu başlatan "PaulDaCrab"

Mesajlar: 10

Meslek: Chemistry Student

• Özel mesaj gönder

Daily goblinball and PVP skirmish. Goblinball is 3700gold daily per char(if you are lucky, then you can get more). PVP skirmish is tricky, it can be few 2-3k gold or nothing, depend on time and your luck.
I'll give GB another shot, but skirmishes are pretty bad. I usually get those 70k gs imps with 11s who just destroy everyone.
Thanks for your reply!
"If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough"
~A.Einstein

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 1:09pm

GuessItsAmber

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 447

Konum: In my little corner of YT so stay out of it.

Meslek: Pro Afk'r

• Özel mesaj gönder

There is KOE also.

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 1:34pm

Before i left game 2 years ago(i came back for goat mount), skirmishes had same problems as now. We wanted some queue system based on GS or runes or runes/GS. Daily 2x reward is 200signs+some signs for actual victory and you need 100signs for +-920gold.

In GB dont worry to add ppl to ignore list(i have ignore list full, all ppl from GB), still sad you can have only 10 pages there and some ppl have a lot reincs/other chars. Sadly GB have some really old problems, which will never be fixed.

You have two lvl65 chars so i can +- tell you how much gold you can make:

GB 1 win on each char(2-3 games on each char) is 3700gold on each char.
AR on both chars is 920gold each+3700gold every 5 days(you do AR once per day).

This way its 72k gold per week and you need to play 50-80 mins daily.

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 1:58pm

You can do Kingdom's of Elements (KoE) daily quests which rewards you "Kingdom of elements symbols" (or something like that, each quest gives you 100 but you can get more depending on how much points are captured by your faction). With those symbols you can buy a reward from the merchant there which gives you 3748 gold, so with 2 characters > 7496 gold (+52k weekly)

As @Timmy said, GB 1 win on each char(2-3 games on each char) is 3700gold on each char. 2chars = 7400 gold daily = +51k weekly

So you can make more than 100k each weeki f you take time to do all these.

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 2:46pm

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 1,349

Konum: Wisconsin - USA

Meslek: Destoryer of all things you love

• Özel mesaj gönder

some ppl have a lot reincs/other chars.
The last time I checked...if you have any one character on ignore, all reincarnations/progenitors of that character are ignored too...
But something could have changed since then I suppose.

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 6:56pm

still sad you can have only 10 pages

i totally agree, its so silly to have this list limited
it should not be limited

The last time I checked...if you have any one character on ignore, all reincarnations/progenitors of that character are ignored too...
But something could have changed since then I suppose.

maybe this has to do with anonymous reincarnation / public reincarnaton? so if you do not make it anonymous the blocks go through?
would be interesting to know
i only know that anonymous reincs are treated as new chars to the blocklist the last time i have tried

as for OP:
make 4 reincarnations and put them into all 4 AODs every day, do the 1st win in BGs, that gives you also a lot of gold
+ try to sell things on auctons, this is the biggest possible income in this game

Thursday, May 7th 2015, 12:05am

reeah19

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 334

Konum: Bucharest

Meslek: hydropower engineer

• Özel mesaj gönder

i craft gears, if i really bother i do 50k-100k per day in 1 hour of crafting and 3-4 time of checking ah, crafting only purple, blue is a waste of time, 45+ lvl anything sellls and if you buy mats is not time consuming like if you farm. If you count even 100g wasted on mats without getting a purple then don't even bother tho, for example using 10k to craft you get 10k profit if you sell at 2000g a piece 61-64 gear. Astral pots are making good gold too.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Thursday, May 7th 2015, 9:56am

Mesajlar: 2

Konum: India

Meslek: Student

• Özel mesaj gönder

You should probably do GB and other skirmishes like WH/DF/TC. They all give good gold. Agreed you may get killed a lot but its wroth it for the gold. There is also KoE where you can get 3.5k gold , same as GB. If you win at least one time in all the skirmishes you can get around 6k gold. There is also AoD , if you win AoD you get a ton of gold and also amalgam. With all this , it shouldnt be hard to upgrade gear and stuff.

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir