You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 9:55am

primary reason for making the prices bound most likely is to prevent ppl making as much accounts as it takes to get the price (every account gets free compass!) and then simply trade it with mainchar or sell it

as a new player its still a possibility to make x chars and the one who wins the mount will be kept but since this takes a lot of time and is repetitive and boring most ppl wont do it

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 11:23am

@ Gwiniel rotten luck? lol when you spend 250 kompasses thats 17,5 euro for an up to date mount (rank 6 or 7) and you call that rotten luck? i think thats rather cheap for a mount you can use for... probably all eternity^^

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 7:38pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

@ Gwiniel rotten luck? lol when you spend 250 kompasses thats 17,5 euro for an up to date mount (rank 6 or 7) and you call that rotten luck? i think thats rather cheap for a mount you can use for... probably all eternity^^
The rotten luck is for the fact I got all other mounts except the only mount I actually wanted... the chances of getting 3 mounts out of 4 possible and none being the one you were after is quite bad luck. Overall I was lucky to get mounts at all - very lucky to get 3 - but it doesn't change my disappointment. What comes to the price of the mount, it's similar than if I had bought it from Cash Shop directly. I don't remember the exact price the Magic Carpet had when I bought it but it wasn't much more than the mammoth mount currently is with 1850 crystals.

Ps. all mounts from this event are rank 6.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, May 11th 2015, 8:52am

Alafff

Intermediate

One day would be great to have thoses on P2p , Like looting scroll on mobs and getting compass for copper commemorative coincs , or just looting them on mobs too :)
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Monday, May 11th 2015, 4:18pm

IAmGroot

Professional

gPotato used to sell compasses in packages instead of just single.
It was 25 compasses for 145 crystals which comes out to 5.8 crystals each.
Would be nice if we could get something like that, incentive to buy more...

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 5:15pm

gPotato used to sell compasses in packages instead of just single.
It was 25 compasses for 145 crystals which comes out to 5.8 crystals each.
Would be nice if we could get something like that, incentive to buy more...

I thought it was 125 for 25 of them. I just remember I only had to spend like 100 bucks to get everything (from mounts to the 3k costume).

Rate this thread