You are not logged in.

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 5:53pm

Nothing really that obscure in his build, just a normal dps build.

Exactly!

My point is people in the EU (including #1 guild) play psi suboptimal. In those videos for example:

You could squeeze out more DPS had you dropped Choke from rotation and build entirely.

pyro/venom/destab/pyro/venom/destab ad infinitum is the maximum DPS rotation. Regardless of how many rubies you have at your disposal.

Every video or stream from the non-RU version I came across, I noticed exactly the same thing - psis using choke, that is if they were present in the raid at all.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dala" (May 16th 2015, 6:01pm)

Monday, May 18th 2015, 8:38am

Erwyn

Trainee

This was at the start of patch where myself and intre were more interested in testing pvp aspects of psi rather than pve, therefore we used generic pve builds. Recently we've began testing and we do use non choke oriented builds now. (intre used it first suce ma grosse bite bonjur oui)

This is right before the boss goes aoe mode.

But here is where it gets interesting because "Masterkill" is using a choke oriented build ;x
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Erwyn" (May 18th 2015, 10:31am)

Monday, May 18th 2015, 9:58am

Intre

Trainee

This guy, linking the only boss where he was ahead this evening :(

Monday, May 18th 2015, 10:23am

Erwyn

Trainee

Was actually going to link the second boss just for you! but I was late for class already. I will post it for you tonight so you don't cry<3 but I used the third boss because it's the only ss I had except second boss & second boss isn't a comparable variable with the Russian video since you get the dps buff & on every try for last boss I was above you so what can I do qq.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Erwyn" (May 18th 2015, 10:29am)

Monday, May 18th 2015, 1:31pm

Ahhh, so good to see this...

No choke and you're instantly near the top.

But here is where it gets interesting because "Masterkill" is using a choke oriented build ;x

Only logical explanations could be that he either has higher runes or better gear than you, or had a lucky streak of crits entire combat.

Monday, May 18th 2015, 2:10pm

Intre

Trainee

Or you're being blinded by your so called "Maximum dps rotation"...

To Erwyn: don't mind posting it, i got 1st and 2nd boss ss printed and hanged on top of my bed *_*

Monday, May 18th 2015, 2:41pm

Erwyn

Trainee

Well he has 13s and I have 12s so I don't believe it's a rune advantage. Gear level he has a tiny bit more but nothing that could make a big gap. @ Intre pff fu, I have about 3 months of other ss *cough* my link dropped! oops boss to far away.

The thing is if choke crits a few times then it can do more dps than non choke spec, also it depends on the duration of the fight. I'm still testing pve builds and stats but I do agree losing choke overall can increase your dps in raids, but for astral I think either can be good.

Monday, May 18th 2015, 11:56pm

Yuna

Trainee

@Dala, this is really a video from before psi gets buffed? Cus wtf with engi top dps rly O_O
russians on steroids or sth! :D
Im asking cus i heard that they killed toros on 6.1, thats all ^^
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 1:46am

@Dala, this is really a video from before psi gets buffed? Cus wtf with engi top dps rly O_O
russians on steroids or sth! :D
Im asking cus i heard that they killed toros on 6.1, thats all ^^

Video is from after. There is no Ferris before! :D Our eclipse screenshots are from before.
Wasn't engi buffed in 5.0.2? I don't really follow other class patch notes.

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 6:19pm

Yuna

Trainee

Quoted from "Yuna"

russians on steroids or sth!
Im asking cus i heard that they killed toros on 6.1, thats all
Video is from after. There is no Ferris before! Our eclipse screenshots are from before.
Wasn't engi buffed in 5.0.2? I don't really follow other class patch notes.
Ah i misunderstood then of what you said ^^
I have no idea when Engi got buffed tbh... Not many good as ru ones around ?(
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 10:32am

Dunno on f2p, but Yuna... on p2p they are top dpsers.

Avo.

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 8:40pm

Yuna

Trainee

Dunno on f2p, but Yuna... on p2p they are top dpsers.

Avo.
:|
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 12:05am

Alafff

Intermediate

Killed the 6th tonight , hoping to down the 8th before you but still no full raid :(
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Rate this thread