You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 4:23am

Flaffee

Beginner

• "Flaffee" started this thread

PvE Healing Class

I see a lot of people mentioning that Healer runs out of mana easily. So, I'm wondering what class seems best for healing in PvE currently?

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 6:03am

healer-healer goes oom fast especially in melee-dps-spec, when ONLY healing its OK if playing manaconservative

summoner-healer needs far less mana however, simply due to the fact that his HOT wont become more expensive when used on more than 1 target + there is this great "aoeheal" plague of mending
also with rubies there are 2 ways of getting mana regenerated faster, one is "dark gift" rubies for getting mana when doing ghostly cover and other is bloodgrip which gives blood&mana for every killed entity regardless of its level

warden-healer is most simple healer since it has not so much different skills, i cant judge its performance, but what i have seen was great

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 7:49am

Flaffee

Beginner

Thanks for the response and explanation.

Since I like the Gibberlings, I think I'm going to go with the Warden. But if anyone has any more advice/explanation for them and Healers, I'd be more than happy to receive it. :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Flaffee" (May 13th 2015, 8:09am)

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 10:03am

Erwyn

Trainee

Summoner is the strongest healing class for PvE. A healers HealOverTime (Perpetual Healing) when stacked on numerous friendly targets increases mana cost, even with the rubies. Summoners Dark Renewel does not have this mana issue therefor they can stick heals on everyone. Reanimation > Holy heal. Holy heal requires fanatism stacks which sometimes you can find yourself without sometimes, whereas reanimation requires blood that if you're playing correctly you should have an abundance of.
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 10:08am

Flaffee

Beginner

Summoner is the strongest healing class for PvE. A healers HealOverTime (Perpetual Healing) when stacked on numerous friendly targets increases mana cost, even with the rubies. Summoners Dark Renewel does not have this mana issue therefor they can stick heals on everyone. Reanimation > Holy heal. Holy heal requires fanatism stacks which sometimes you can find yourself without sometimes, whereas reanimation requires blood that if you're playing correctly you should have an abundance of.
Anything on Warden? :pinch: I'm not really fond of the "style" (I guess you could call it) for Demonologist. >Call me picky.< Seems like there's heaps of info on Summoner and Healer, but Warden is sort of up in the air sometimes... >.>

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 12:26pm

Erwyn

Trainee

IMO wardens are the weakest of fhs, but I've not seen any of the "good" wardens even try to heal, so who knows it could have potential.
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 2:26pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

With mana pots, restoration pots and martyrs (very rarely have to use this one) I seem to never run out of mana even on a long raid boss fight.

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 2:53pm

Yes Summy is the best PvE Healer :love:

Who fights can lose, who doesn’t fight has already lost.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Gott entzünde tief in Deinem Herzen
die Flamme der Liebe zu deinen Freunden,
wie auch zu deinen Feinden.

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 3:02pm

Flaffee

Beginner

I'm mostly just wondering about Wardens at this point vs. the other healing classes. :P

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 3:50pm

best thing on warden is how the healskil (vibrant health / healing burst) works, 1st charge is HOT and all following are instant-heals if needed, its easy to understand since there is less variance of what to use
in case needed with "renew" there is also a good HOT for the whole group

if you use a 2handed weapon your manareg will be better than with 1handed + offhand (-> this would provide a little bit more defense)

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 7:03pm

reeah19

Intermediate

summoner needs phlebo even when healing so it needs more attention(since you're cutting yourself lol), warden only requires stacks that will always be 8 with calculating mind =>instant cast=>spam heal

i find healing easier on warden too, even tho ived played summoner till this patch, mana usage is higher as warden but with astral pots that give like half your mana every 2 mins and regen i never lack mana and im using 1h+off.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Thursday, May 14th 2015, 1:36am

Flaffee

Beginner

Thank you both for clarifying a bit more for me. :love: From what I understand, the differences lie in that Warden has less heals, therefore is less confusing, and, due to being simpler, is probably easier to play. The only issues are mana and there's a solution to that with weapons/pots. So I'm going to assume both of you mean that Warden can manage on its own and doesn't have a considerably lower healing output that ends up making it a non-viable class to play as full healer?

Thursday, May 14th 2015, 7:52pm

ok as a warden who already healed i can say this^^

summy is a better heal than warden thats a fact ! but when it comes to bursthealing nothing will beat a warden :D imagine warden heal like a revolver with 8 shots you mainly use 1 singeltarget heal then you have to reload (for which you have to attack else it takes too long to reload)
but you also have the best aoe heal of all classes, a good medium heal with 48 sek cd and one last megaheal with 3 min cd so not much less than other heal classes... but just saying a completly fullheal warden is pretty much a waste cuz warden is one of the 3 top dps classes (scout,pally,warden) so try to play as an offheal and do a bit dps^^

the only really hard downpoint of wardenheal is the mana ! and no you will have problems compensating it even with manapots :D the reason is the mass healing skills you can use^^ every sek a heal and it takes your mana like crazy ;D

but in the end just play what you personally prefer :) every heal class can easily be used in every activite and even if some classes have advantages in some situations they will have some weaknesses also :)

Thursday, May 14th 2015, 7:54pm

reeah19

Intermediate

personally i didn't had any problems in healing :), didn't do s3/6 because i'm not very geared yet, but other player in my guild does s6 usually and he does fine
plague of mending = renew
the rest of heals are replaced by only 1 in warden but it does what those 3 from summy were doing
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Thursday, May 14th 2015, 10:53pm

Flaffee

Beginner

but in the end just play what you personally prefer :) every heal class can easily be used in every activite and even if some classes have advantages in some situations they will have some weaknesses also :)
personally i didn't had any problems in healing :), didn't do s3/6 because i'm not very geared yet, but other player in my guild does s6 usually and he does fine
Thank you guys both! I think this answers all of my questions. :love: I know I had a lot of them...
It might be a waste because Warden is one of the top 3 DPS but I really, really like Gibberlings and just wanted to be a healer as well as a group of furry fellas. However I was just worried I'd be unable to do a lot of stuff as a healer if they were bad, but apparently they're not (I guess there's just not that many Warden healers, since they're one of the best DPS :P )

Again, thanks!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Flaffee" (May 20th 2015, 1:22pm)