You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 10:58pm

Skill bar keeps resetting / Tip windows

So every time I log in, my skills have been reset. As in, they have been moved from the original slots I put them in and it's REALLY irritating having to put them all back together over and over. Also, the tutorial windows keep popping even after I clicked not to show. Like . . .can it stop, please? omg

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 11:04pm

Are you using the my.com launcher, or the old-style launcher?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 11:19pm

Fischkopp

Intermediate

So every time I log in, my skills have been reset. As in, they have been moved from the original slots I put them in and it's REALLY irritating having to put them all back together over and over. Also, the tutorial windows keep popping even after I clicked not to show. Like . . .can it stop, please? omg
Using the launcher from your game folder will fix the problem. You also can deinstall the my.com launcher complete,yes complete...you can accept all questions with yes/ok. You dont need the launcher to play allods.
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Rate this thread