You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 15th 2015, 10:47pm

Gladewalker

Beginner

• "Gladewalker" started this thread

why this horrid grind?!?

Why is there a grind from lvl28 to lvl29? i got within 2 bubbles needed for leveling and then ran out of quests in eljune, and now am having to resort to qrinding on forest trolls for the exp. 245xp a pop while needing almost 20k exp is NOT fun.

Why is the grind so horrid, and who do i see about getting the exp requierments to level, or even some of the quest level requierments, lowered?
Those that don't, are enraged by those that can. Give people a reason to hate you. Do the best you can, and don't let ANYONE hold you back.

Friday, May 15th 2015, 11:05pm

Alafff

Intermediate

And you will have to grind in coba too , and in dragon ring , and in yazes , and in gipat , and in umoir :) Or you can buy exp scroll boost or do goblinball
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Friday, May 15th 2015, 11:09pm

Gladewalker

Beginner

so any future exp scrolls i buy, i save for there...got it, thanks.
Those that don't, are enraged by those that can. Give people a reason to hate you. Do the best you can, and don't let ANYONE hold you back.

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 10:05am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Quoted

And you will have to grind in coba too , and in dragon ring , and in yazes , and in gipat , and in umoir :)
You forgot Kirah and Pearl Ring/Irdrich

Coba especially... I've had to grind 3 levels with every toon there as you have to be 34 to finish all quests and you usually enter at level 30. The quests are usually enough for 1 level in total even though they are scattered to different levels.

In Eljune, I grinded the rep lizardmen to gain both rep xp and regular xp - they give more than the trolls even without the quest xp (the time spend turning in the quest takes so long because of the distance that you'll gain much more xp with just killing them). Lizardmen are also better at dropping anniversary coins, if you are interested in event vanities.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 10:20am

you can gain exp in asee teph by camping in league camp and oneshotting the lowlevels, its the fastest and cheapest way to level

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 6:12pm

Gladewalker

Beginner

Quoted

And you will have to grind in coba too , and in dragon ring , and in yazes , and in gipat , and in umoir :)
You forgot Kirah and Pearl Ring/Irdrich

Coba especially... I've had to grind 3 levels with every toon there as you have to be 34 to finish all quests and you usually enter at level 30. The quests are usually enough for 1 level in total even though they are scattered to different levels.

In Eljune, I grinded the rep lizardmen to gain both rep xp and regular xp - they give more than the trolls even without the quest xp (the time spend turning in the quest takes so long because of the distance that you'll gain much more xp with just killing them). Lizardmen are also better at dropping anniversary coins, if you are interested in event vanities.

i noticed they were better at dropping coins, i got at least 4 gold coins after an hour of farming them