You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 5:25pm

offtopic regarding gamemechanics & macros

Spoiler Spoiler

^^ Annnnnd the game rules about macro usage was .. ? ^^ (i guess i don't need to answer that part^^)

gamerules cant forbid doing things they cant control / enforce anyway (well they can write its forbidden but nobody would care about riduculous rules like that since you cant make sure its just a fast-keyhitting player or a macro)
allods is doing great here, instead of making weird Tos players giggle about they just enforce "rules" by gamemechanics (in this case serversided cooldowns)

but for this topic here its irrelevant since its already described in detail what happened and how...

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 20th 2015, 5:41pm)

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 6:18pm

Erwyn

Trainee

• "Erwyn" started this thread

No clue how we got onto some raid from another patch but ok
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 10:26pm

Hello,

The purpose of this topic is to show and explain how Psio can deal some great damage without cheating.
No need to accuse players or guilds of cheating based on old rumours.

PS : There is a sub reddit if you wanna gossip about what's happening in Allods. Ask Cryy/Senpai for a link
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 11:34pm

Lol funny pic Erwyn, it sure made my day :thumbsup:
To be honest i felt bad posting a anime picture dedicated to you.
Knowing you would react the way you did lol.
But oh well...now we are even. :thumbup:

Your message i didn't care to read to be honest.
I only saw the first line of your comment, and i knew directly you would be replying in hurt and anger.
Which is really sad. And the funny thing is, you posted that image to get me angry like you. :thumbsup:
But you failed dear Erwyn. :thumbsup:
By your reply, you showed the rest of us how "mature" you really are, and that you can't enter in reason at all.
So don't worry, i won't reply to your topic anymore.
You can now stop crying about my comment and continue with your psi drama.
Cause that's what's this topic is really about lol. Erwyn having a hissy fit.

Have a nice day folks. And sorry for the off-topic message (won't happen again). :thumbsup:

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 12:41am

lol, yu are talking about your gs but never about your cash shop level (full rune 12)

You are a pay to win player so stop being such ridiculous by being so arrogant on this thread.

Next time, try to play with decent runes before giving lessons <3

Spoiler Spoiler

thats right; as anyone knows, we can consider that pay to win player = perma cheating on that p2w servor:D

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 12:52am

lol, yu are talking about your gs but never about your cash shop level (full rune 12)

You are a pay to win player so stop being such ridiculous by being so arrogant on this thread.

Spoiler Spoiler

thats right; as anyone knows, we can consider that pay to win player = perma cheating on that p2w servor:D
Aren't you the guy calling out people with CS and then avoiding runeless duels? And if any player that aren't too influenced by CS items happens to kill you like the kaker that you are, you'll come up with another excuse. Go back to your cave please.
edit: Erwyn doesn't have full 12, which is just another indicator of that you are full of bs. Bye.

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 8:06am

Erwyn

Trainee

Spoiler Spoiler

So it's settled, I'm a full runed 12 psi with 100k gs macro using xbox rapid fire controllers and I cheat because I have cash shop items.
I give up *_* you're all pretty bad at the game and what ever way you wish to justify me killing you is completely fine, just thought I'd try show otherwise. Perhaps it did become a rant but I'm in no way mad, more disappointed that I have to play on the same server as people who get so caught up in their own lies and theories they actually begin to believe them.

As for this guy with a non Hello Kitty cat for his picture, I never claimed to be mature, nor easy going. It's a game, it's an escape from reality where I can act different, I can rage, I can have an ego all I like. You're telling me things I'm more than aware of, I'm immature so what? but enjoy making your theories of how I play the game, they just fuel my ego more! so thanks.

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 8:12am

Erwyn

Trainee

Spoiler Spoiler

Edit:- Never mind, this justification is better than macros! I'll take it 8)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Erwyn" (May 21st 2015, 8:21am)

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 9:19am

If it's the same hello kitty as the one from Rift then they are all cheaters and hackers.
I wouldn't be surprised if he is using a hack. Those guys over there are modifying the code, teleporting through walls to avoid being hit, all that kind of stuff, especially this one guy called purrfection. He was the pro hacker.

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 11:17am

There is no reason to argue about those things. I don't see cheating or whatever, I know that Telepathi was reported also for the psio barrier or whatever... This class is just extremely powerful itsef, that's all! And sad to see so many bad players who doesn't know to play it.

No need to be scornful, also ^^... It's a game.

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 11:25am

Erwyn

Trainee

If it's the same hello kitty as the one from Rift then they are all cheaters and hackers.
I wouldn't be surprised if he is using a hack. Those guys over there are modifying the code, teleporting through walls to avoid being hit, all that kind of stuff, especially this one guy called purrfection. He was the pro hacker.
I'm part of the Hello Kitty Illuminati, Hello!
This is my Hacking software

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Erwyn" (May 21st 2015, 12:18pm)

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 4:07pm

Quoted

It's a game.
No.

For these two Cinc, it's not a game, if you not agree with them they need to insult you because of "blasphem"

They cant realize that forum is made to give different opinions:thumbdown:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lacrymoza" (May 22nd 2015, 6:07pm)

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 4:30pm

Erwyn

Trainee

Quoted

It's a game.
No.

For these two Cinc, it's not a game, if you not agree with them they need to insult you because of "blasphem"

They cant realize that forum is made to give different opinions (because their own way of thinking or stupidity dunno) :thumbdown:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Erwyn" (May 21st 2015, 4:47pm)

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 8:02pm

Erwyn

Trainee

I will show you my point of view of this so called "cheat" just so you can see it's normal gameplay.

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 8:12pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Dude...you're getting way too serious and into this.
Sit back, grab a beer, and chill out.
Just ignore it and it will go away lol?

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 8:31pm

Erwyn

Trainee

Dude...you're getting way too serious and into this.
Sit back, grab a beer, and chill out.
Just ignore it and it will go away lol?
easy to say when you don't have asgard pming me constantly how I will be banned soon and they have stockpiles of screenshots of my cheats :D
You've played psi, perhaps you can explain what spells that travel do and how they can hit at the same time as others.

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 8:33pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Well the answer is simple...just don't cheat. :)

In all seriousness though...if you're not cheating...you have nothing to worry about...

And even if they do suspect you of cheating and decide you are...it will be a few years before the support team gets to your ticket anyways. So you have at least 2-3 years of game play left...
I wouldn't sweat it.

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 8:36pm

Erwyn

Trainee

Indeed but it ruins my image, not that I have much of one anyway. But instead of being considered a good player anything I do is just because I cheat. I don't think anyone really understands what I'm getting at so I give up really

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 9:23pm

Intre

Trainee

Quoted

fuck you :'(

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 9:33pm

I will show you my point of view of this so called "cheat" just so you can see it's normal gameplay.

this made my day, i laughed tears when i saw it!! 8o :')

great work, i really appreciate something like this!! :thumbup: