You are not logged in.

New Frontier Cant progress in Gipat

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 4:23am

Cant progress in Gipat

So I know of the whole quest line in Gipat Little dragons ect....and where i need to do the "Empire plans" and "punishment" to get marks the problem is i cant find either quests (I've been ALL over the map, except the cursed path....it kills me.) I did the quest to help the goblins revolt, rang the bell...and got inside the lighting area near the orcs to talk to the shaman....what am i missing?? Again i can't find any quest available anywhere.
Now i did use marks to instant finish a few quest while in Gipat....and I'm worried now that I'll now no longer be able to get the needed quests to advance and get to the "Defiled Ruins" which sadly i NEED so i can advance in Kirah.

So what do i do?...I could really use the help.

Is this a problem i need to bring up to the developers?
or is there a simple fix to this issue?
Looking for an active guild on f2p server :)
65 Reaver (Dreadixc)
60 Shammy (Jarrico)
52 Psi (Nachtz)
31 Summoner
30 Warrior
30 Archer

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 6:20am

Nandita

Intermediate

...and got inside the lighting area near the orcs to talk to the shaman...

Did you finish 3 Quests there?

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 9:35am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

First: what's your level? Some quests are level bound and won't show up until you have the right level.

Second: Did you turn into ghost form and did the quests given by the 3 or 4 ghosts? (Not the reps)

Third: Have you done the 3 dailies given by the teleport dragon? (if you have that open yet)

So you have no quests open in Gipat? Finishing quests instantly doesn't affect the future quests in anyway. Don't worry about that.

Did you summon the orc fighter near Cursed Path with the horn/flute whatever object? (I always forget to do it but can't remember did you need it before the goblin revolt that you did already or not)

You get 3 quests from npcs for the marks in that Gipat's main building, but if you can't see them, you either lack level or some quest. Did you give the 3 different objects: 2 obtained from Novograd and the bottle from Gipat's beginning npc? (if you play league side.. dunno the empire version)

Might not help much but it's hard to tell what you're missing...
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 12:06am

Yes i finished the 3 quests in the orc lighting area....i had to talk to the shaman they turned green and i turned them in.

My current lvl is 43

I have turned into a ghost, the only offered quests from the three ghosts is the rep quests :(

The teleport dragon (resolve) doesnt offer any quests and when i click on him he just opens the teleport window.

I haven't been offered any other quests and ive looked everywhere. So no i havent summoned anyone.
I did do quests for marks from the 3 NPCs up in the large building in town....

The only quest i havent finished and still have, cause im a completeist is where i need to become a ghost and kill the High Shaman (red ring lvl 40 mob).

So Im at a loss here....some of what you've suggested is sound advice, Im just unable to get these advancing quests...../sigh.
65 Reaver (Dreadixc)
60 Shammy (Jarrico)
52 Psi (Nachtz)
31 Summoner
30 Warrior
30 Archer

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 1:43am

Hello,

Do you finished "Punishment" which ask you to collect 14 signs of the chosen ?
http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1790144317
How many signs do you have ?

Yes i finished the 3 quests in the orc lighting area....i had to talk to the shaman they turned green and i turned them in.
That means you finished "Empire's plan" if i remember well.
http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1294732811
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (May 20th 2015, 1:53am)

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 2:10am

Kissaki

Trainee

If you're stuck anywhere and wonder if you've missed some quests you can open your map and use the Questfinder in the top right of the screen to flick through all the quests which are available, even those you don't yet have in your log.

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 11:35am

Quoted

use the Questfinder in the top right of the screen to flick through all the quests which are available, even those you don't yet have in your log.

That doesn't always help. I failed to pick up a quest from an Arisen dude in Coba, and couldn't find it by any in-game means because he is red. I had to find the quest series on the web somewhere, then I got his name, went and slapped him around to make him green, and took the quest.

See http://allods.com/forum/index.php?page=T…2041&highlight= for the sorry tale of that episode.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 5:25am

Gladia

No i haven't gotten the "punishment" quest...it hasnt been available to me, I currently have 6 marks.
And yes I'm pretty sure i did "empires plan" although i may have used fate to quick finish it....if thats not a quest that can have fate used then i havent done it, and i dont see it available to me :/

Kissaki

I haven't tried the "questfinder" I wasnt even aware of it....I've just recently come back to the game so I'll have to check that out....and hope heh!
65 Reaver (Dreadixc)
60 Shammy (Jarrico)
52 Psi (Nachtz)
31 Summoner
30 Warrior
30 Archer

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 3:12pm

Hello,

Using marks of fate has no consequences, I use a lot of them on my reinc.

Punishment is a quest that appears after other quests are done.
Problem is, which quest(s) you missed, if you can't find any on the map.

I'll try to find some clues in my screenshots file. But if you come back from a long break, there may be some bugs with Gipat quests.
How long did you stop playing Allods ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 7:44pm

I'd like to say THANKS to all the suggestions and help....I finally got it, i used the questfinder...and it worked, I'm so happy :)
65 Reaver (Dreadixc)
60 Shammy (Jarrico)
52 Psi (Nachtz)
31 Summoner
30 Warrior
30 Archer

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 8:40pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Out of curiosity - what quest did you miss?

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 3:53am

I had to find and talk to the "Spirit of Order"

But i didnt have the quest telling me to do so, till i used the quest finder and it gave it to me
65 Reaver (Dreadixc)
60 Shammy (Jarrico)
52 Psi (Nachtz)
31 Summoner
30 Warrior
30 Archer

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 8:48am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

That was the spirit you have to call up from the ghost, wasn't it? Knew I forgot to tell something about the ghost quests xD If I remember right, there was no actual quest taking you to the spirit other than accidentally summoning it up while talking with the ghost doing another quest. Or am I all wrong here?

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 9:58am

Alafff

Intermediate

That was the spirit you have to call up from the ghost, wasn't it? Knew I forgot to tell something about the ghost quests xD If I remember right, there was no actual quest taking you to the spirit other than accidentally summoning it up while talking with the ghost doing another quest. Or am I all wrong here?

Babur tools quest , you bring tools to him , He enrage , kinda bug him out because it isnt the good tools , you use next option of dialogue , make dragon to appear , to give you quest to get the right tools , while first quest given back at Babur , Hence the possibility to miss the quest
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Saturday, August 8th 2015, 3:34pm

Cortath

Trainee

I had this exact same problem.
May Tensess have mercy on your soul, for I shall have none.