You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 1:45pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

6.0.1: Time Void & LFG

Hey everyone,
Here's another 6.0.1 breakdown of some of the features on the way. Don't forget that this news is LUCKY, so if you'd like to help secure lucky moments for both servers this weekend, be sure to give the article a thumbs up!

No matter how diverse the Astral allods, dungeons or other adventures may be, PvE content will always become stale over time. To address this issue, the Allods Team developers have leaned towards procedurally generated adventures. They are randomly created by a specifically designed algorithm which combines a set of various scenarios, where even just several dozen parameters can produce a practically unlimited number of options!

With that in mind, our next update will open up a new zone – “Time Void”. This zone will provide valiant adventurers with a randomly generated set of trials that they will be able to join solo, or as part of an automatic group search.

For a big breakdown on this upcoming zone, be sure to check the full article right here!

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 3:35pm

mhh? not sure if afraid or happy :wacko:

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 4:34pm

Erwyn

Trainee

This is our method of obtaining gear from the previous quality? e.g. blue at the minute. (At no key cost)
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 4:51pm

This is the replacement for the mercenary captain's free-merc beginner flight from 4.X, I'd say.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 6:11pm

Gramarye

Professional

theres one leader selected randomely whos is able to kick ppl without a real reason? sounds strange :S

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 9:23pm

This is the replacement for the mercenary captain's free-merc beginner flight from 4.X, I'd say.

It's not, a replacement would mean no free-merc flights, which are also coming back this patch.

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 4:56pm

Alafff

Intermediate

There is something i dont understand right now , Did they say upgraders? Because they only speak of thing you sell to make gold and to make glyph. Will the gear upgrades will be added to that or?
Anger Management - Alaff - Warrior Tank/dps (Now Diseased)
New Horizon - Senior Officer (Out of it)
Sigmar, Warrior Tank , Utopie

League Side ; Alaff , Warrior , Defiance

Rate this thread