You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:09pm

Please post everything you know about the (NEW) healer here.

Hey all :)

I cant wait any longer.

I must know what the dps in pve wil be compared to other classes, how much more op they have gotten in pvp and why have they gotten more OP.
The positive and negative sides regarding the (NEW) healer.

I think alot of people have alot of questions, so if you have information make sure to post it here.

Thanks in advance
I

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:24am

Nois

Beginner

Hey all :)

I cant wait any longer.

I must know what the dps in pve wil be compared to other classes, how much more op they have gotten in pvp and why have they gotten more OP.
The positive and negative sides regarding the (NEW) healer.

I think alot of people have alot of questions, so if you have information make sure to post it here.

Thanks in advance
you can check the patch notes and you see what will change, about dps i've seen only 1 screen and was like 3rd out of 24 but well when the servers are back we will be able to see how much it can pull out anyways dps is boorring :D

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:30am

ImaMania

Trainee

It's gonna be OP in any way so :D
Need to try and to figure, just need to get used to new stats.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:16am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Yea its gonna be fun trying out new builds for caster or melee, but no changes for Full Healers @_@

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:45am

Wel i heard its pretty op to make a caster healer with decent heals.
But also heard full healer wont be that much better, maybe some advantage's due to the new stat system.
I

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:01pm

Dibricius

Beginner

The New caster priest caster gonna be op :) http://en.allods.com/game/patchnotes this is the patch notes of the 5.0

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:12pm

Saw the patch notes.
Just wanted to be told we wil be top dps and kill full level 13 runed raid.
I

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:24pm