You are not logged in.

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 2:37pm

• "user_4084772" started this thread

russian server

hi is it possible to play russian server but in english cuz en.allods is having rly low population and this is very boring i want to play with more population and in russian server is very high but i cant understand russian so is it possible to translate it plz??

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 3:01pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

No. That's why there's European server in the first place.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (May 24th 2015, 8:46pm)

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 3:20pm

no you can just play on russian server in russian language^^ but if you play on f2p you should have more than enough ppl to play with^^

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 5:06pm

• "user_4084772" started this thread

not enought like in WoW is it normal or what ???

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 5:36pm

well you have more than enough ppl for every activity^^ so it shouldnt matter if you see 50 or 100 ppl standing before you^^ actually less ppl maybe better so the game laggs less :P

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 9:04pm

population feels high anyway, no matter what time you play there will be players around
as Bluescarlet said, too much players will only cause high serverload and maybe lag; and there are always enough players for whatever you want to do usually

otherwise, learn russian and play on russian server, its worth i would say

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 10:14pm

Geesus

Beginner

I'd be willing to help you out, I was considering the same and I know some russian :) add me on skype if you want

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 5:23am

play in russian server

hi . i post because i have a big problem. i downloaded allods on steam in russianversion but this f...g game doesn't launch !!! when i launch the game, a window opens and says something in russian language and when i click "ok" , the window disappear and nothing happen !!!