You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 4:49am

Quik ??? before investing my time

Do most of you guys play on the free server (i notice its pay to play)
or on the subscripton server..

been playing this game for years and iam just coming back

if anyone has a minute can you tell me what the difference is?

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 4:54am

Geesus

Beginner

Stick to the f2p servers for now, I don't think there is necessarily that much of a difference other than the P2P getting more content "obviously". Once this game is released on STEAM then I think it will be much better to swap to P2P :)

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 6:46am

Nandita

Intermediate

Most People play on free Server - as you may know it was there before subscribtion Server. There you have the Cash Shop and many items that will make playing more comfortable. But also you have to play against heavy Cash Shop users and you will have absolute no Chance in no Way. Only way to head up is to spend an unbelivibal amount of money or as some claim you have to spend a lot of time to farm (months/years). Also every Patch brings new Items and Mounts, what means even if you spend a lot of money you will have to do this every patch to reach the maximum. But you will not be alone with low Cash Shop items or Runes. Most players don't have all Items or higher Runes than lvl 8. If you don't want to be the absolute Top Player in your Class it is totaly ok to play on free Server.

The population on pay Server is much lower but there is a population. Here you can play without Cash Shop which means you will not be able to get many upgrades or things that will make playing much more comfortable. They simply don't exist there. On pay Server the Endcontent is not doable. I am talking about Raids. You can only beat the Endcontent from a previous Patch.
The great adventage is PvP on pay Server. Here your Skill and Equipment is everything you will have. Sounds good but in Allods the class balance changes from Patch to Patch. So there are always totaly op Classes. But at least no Runes or other upgrades.
If you just want to play the Game and don't minde that much about Endcontent Raids this should be the right place for you.

Rate this thread