You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 9:48pm

Help me pick a class please!

Hi guys. I played Allods for 2 months when it was out. I recently started playing again and this time i am serious.
I am here to ask you guys "What is the best PVE-SOLO class?" ?( ?( :cursing:

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 10:26pm

- summoner (can do everything; heal dps aoe singletarget hellion can tank for summoner.... nothing that summoner cant do)
- paladin (best class with scout atm)
- scout (best class with paladin atm)

warden is also beloved by some ppl but personally i dont like the energysystem of the pet :P

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 10:36pm

- summoner (can do everything; heal dps aoe singletarget hellion can tank for summoner.... nothing that summoner cant do)
- paladin (best class with scout atm)
- scout (best class with paladin atm)

warden is also beloved by some ppl but personally i dont like the energysystem of the pet :P

Thanks! i will be going with the summoner!

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 10:53pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Would have recommended scout or paladin. In my opinion, summoner is incredibly weak, if the build and rotation of skills aren't right. But you really should pick the class which you like playing the most by trying different classes out (ranged or close combat = caster or melee, more of supportive class or an intense high dmg class, slow or fast to level and so forth). Only you know your style.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 9:50am

Pino

Beginner

Warden is one of the easiest class for leveling imo.
Pet is so strong thatsometime it makes you wonder that you are just an helper for it :)
The main rotation is easy to perform even for a monkey, and it do a lot of damage.
I suggest to take a look in few levels, then you can decide by yourself.

Friday, May 29th 2015, 1:21am

summoner is the over-imba class atm

With a high value in deter and by spamming one key : phlebotomy, you will be in perma x3 dps and x3 healing and perma full drops of blood

hf

Friday, May 29th 2015, 5:39am

Nandita

Intermediate

Healer is also a very easy and good class to level with.

Friday, May 29th 2015, 8:24am

Erwyn

Trainee

summoner is the over-imba class atm

With a high value in deter and by spamming one key : phlebotomy, you will be in perma x3 dps and x3 healing and perma full drops of blood

hf
You cry about every class being op yet you play scout & psi. The level of hypocrisy ?(
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Friday, May 29th 2015, 10:05am

reeah19

Intermediate

summoner with bad build will suck more than any other class, so either read those PMB and pick build or go for caster warden, don't even try melee, or healer cuz with healer you can't be as bad as with summoner :P
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, May 29th 2015, 11:17am

Any class is good for PvE-Solo aka leveling if you can accommodate the the class play style.
For example summoner, very good class for leveling, but I can't play it well at all, and find summy boring (mostly due to the fact that I have not put much time in it), other people can play it very well at low levels and endgame. Some people make underrated class look very op and easy to play.

Classes come to play at the endgame where they really shine, for example, warden, very good at low levels (24-29), but at the endgame it slowly fades out (not saying useless but other classes do catch up and either beat it or are at the same level).

So in conclusion and my opinion, pick a class that you like the best and that fits your style the best and you will be happy.
Another example of my own,
I need fallowing on scale 1-10 to be happy with a class and my play-style.
(Scout)
Damage (DPS): 9-10
Tanky (DEF): 3-4
Heal (HPS): 1-2

Some people prefer: (Paladin)
Damage (DPS): 6-9
Tanky (DEF): 7-8
Healing (HPS): 2-4

Some people prefer: (Healer)
Damage (DPS): 4-6
Tanky (DEF): 4-6
Heal (HPS): 7-9

Those are just some of examples and rating of my own and simply rated on the 3 top things, so choose the style you like.
Ranged? Melee? Tank? Dps? Heal? Mix of some? Evasion? PvP? PvE? Both? Etc...

-VashBOG™