You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 6:21am

Ship Creation

ok i'm starting on P2P server i am lvl 43 but cannot do a ship yet why i don't know npc doesn't say what is suposed to and i get no contrats by finishing the quest in dragon ring coldberg or avilon anyone have any clue about it?
F2P(P2W) Murtalhas - Warden lvl 60 - imps
P2P (subs) Murtalhas - Mage lvl 60 - league

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:57am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

it maybe moved further in levels, should been available at 35 even but my guess is that now ship creation is either bugged up or can't be started till cap level or so. would be nice though if this was answered by official source.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:10am

Hi, it was move to a level 53 quest in Irdrich, from the npc that unlocked the astral in 4.0.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 2:15pm

yeah heard moment ago its L52 minimum to start the quest. well kinda sad but understandable if its also true L40 astral was removed etc.

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 3:58am

Ankush

Trainee

hhm thanks for info.
I was also roaming around quest guy at lvl 35.
Mayb the guide shud give q at lvl 52 then n not lvl 35 and show correct path to correct npc.

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 10:08am

Ankush

Trainee

at lvl 52 i am getting the quest to collect astralium and all (for which i believe one needs ship). I can also talk to shpi device manager guy and all but still coudlnt find the quest that starts the ship creation :(

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 4:03pm

Hello

at lvl 52 i am getting the quest to collect astralium and all (for which i believe one needs ship).

There is alternative quests from the NPC just beside the Architect that asks you to get him some Astralium. There was a time where Astralium were also on Allods in Astral, but that doesn't exist anymore (well, i guess) :). Just repeatable quests.

I read about a lot of players that can't have this construction ship quest. Have you already access to Astral ? Do you get some weekly keys to Astral ?
There is a quest to gain access to astral at Irdrich, around level 52/53. Maybe the ship quest unlocks when you finish this Irdrich's quest ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 6:10pm

Ankush

Trainee

Thanks for the tip. my frnd suggested the same to get astralium form guy next to quest giver through q.

Still cudnt see any quest that actually starts the ship construction guess it will come somewhr in time.
ans yes i have access to other ship stuff. in astral hanger ( if i recall place correctly)

Friday, June 27th 2014, 5:14pm

Ankush

Trainee

Update on building ship quest (in case some1 other than me is still searching for solution).

Just got it from NPC in Irdrich
[52] Building an astral ship

U get this q after doing some questing in the zone.
I am 54 now but as quest says it should be acceptable at lvl 52. (I guess its usual to reach this zone at around 53 so all easy q b4 this 1)