You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 3:01am

Can't complete main quests at starter area no people to help!

So I've started out in the Pridan area, and am lvl 18 now, the main quest has me attacked by several mobs and it feels like it's a group quest or something, I have come across literally not one single person, so I don't know what to do. :(

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 3:08am

Nevermind, I was able to finish the quest... Still, I hope there are more players once I get to the main city... Loneliest MMORPG ever so far.

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 4:06am

Guessing from the lack of replies... Nope.

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 6:10am

I assume you are a NA player based on the time your posting this. So it's no wonder you haven't seen much people, since a huge majority of the players are EU and probably asleep at that time (4 am for me). Top server activity is usually in the evenings in EU-timezones.

P.S. Starting areas are in general pretty empty on p2p. Most players are already doing endgame-content.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Deliverance" (May 28th 2015, 6:49am)

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 9:19am

I assume you are a NA player based on the time your posting this. So it's no wonder you haven't seen much people, since a huge majority of the players are EU and probably asleep at that time (4 am for me). Top server activity is usually in the evenings in EU-timezones.

P.S. Starting areas are in general pretty empty on p2p. Most players are already doing endgame-content.
This makes me sad... F2P is P2W garbage so not going back there. I've always loved the idea of the ships in-game but never got far enough to take part in that aspect of Allods Online, so I was hoping to this time, but if there is no one playing it... :(

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 9:32am

Hello. Game isn't empty, you should try to get a guild there to help you when need help.
I find this game to be pretty much solo until u reach some point, so, you could just talk with guildies in meantime, to don't get bored.
927g (astral) are in level 32 for league, empire people,at least on new frontier can do it from level 11, or so i could when i was there, 1 month ago aprox.
Ship u can do from level 52 if u did the quests for rebels in irdrich.
So, long history short, if u manage to play first part of game (and u should be able to, it took me a month to level to 60,being on new frontier, i believe u get better leveling ad p2p), then you will find people to party and do wathever you want.
P2p people seem to reaaally want players so don't give up so soon.

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 9:37am

Hello. Game isn't empty, you should try to get a guild there to help you when need help.
I find this game to be pretty much solo until u reach some point, so, you could just talk with guildies in meantime, to don't get bored.
927g (astral) are in level 32 for league, empire people,at least on new frontier can do it from level 11, or so i could when i was there, 1 month ago aprox.
Ship u can do from level 52 if u did the quests for rebels in irdrich.
So, long history short, if u manage to play first part of game (and u should be able to, it took me a month to level to 60,being on new frontier, i believe u get better leveling ad p2p), then you will find people to party and do wathever you want.
P2p people seem to reaaally want players so don't give up so soon.
Well, which side has more players on it, League or Empire?

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 11:38am

Viuhti

Trainee

If I'm totally honest: ATM I have no idea :D, for pretty long I used to answer this question by just saying League, but Empire looks a bit more populated all the time so I seriously can't say for sure... but I'd still lean towards League? People are free to correct me if I'm wrong, Im a bit interested on the same question as well : :thumbsup:

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 11:39am

Chamberlain

Beginner

Empire seems to be a lot less populated. I'd go for League if you don't want to feel lonely :)

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 11:40am

It seems to be pretty unstable at the moment, players come and go. The balance seems to be shifting constantly.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 12:14pm

Alafff

Intermediate

For what i know there is Around 30 Active end content players on league for 20 leveling guys. On Empire we have around 50 active players (On all four guilds) For 30 leveling guys. League pop is not something i have 100% sure info , better to ask an Avarice officer i guess.

But population are enough in both sides and both do raids. So at the end it your choice.

For ship you can go as soon as you're level 10 (Go to nezebrag/novograd port . Tp to astral academy / then go to hangar. On both server. giving you 927 gold if you do AR , no matter your level.

For NA population well , i would say 5% of total population right now .

For xp , you have a 30% boost xp that is by default. If you add to that Lucky moments that give xp , you can almost level your character in 4 days. Make people reach end content pretty fast
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Rate this thread