You are not logged in.

Friday, May 29th 2015, 9:24am

• "user_4084772" started this thread

paladin or healer

hello guys can someone plz help me about chosing betwen paladin and healer i like them both cuz of heal and survival but the problem is that i dont know wich one to chose i hate healer cuz of mana and i hate paladin cuz of canons (-_-)? what do u think is better for pvp...

Friday, May 29th 2015, 10:08am

reeah19

Intermediate

cannons are not a problem, palladin has less heals(1 active, 1 passive) than healer tho but, both are good in pvp. If u totally dislike the idea of mana just go pally.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, May 29th 2015, 1:59pm

• "user_4084772" started this thread

thanks

i want to go holy paladin is the only spec i like as paladin so what u think ?

Friday, May 29th 2015, 5:51pm

reeah19

Intermediate

holy is ranged, so easier to play, dmg is very very close to melee but survability much higher, also with holy you can tank.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, May 29th 2015, 6:01pm

so holy is as nearly as strong as melee...

Friday, May 29th 2015, 6:08pm

holy is ranged, so easier to play, dmg is very very close to melee but survability much higher, also with holy you can tank.
Dmg is very very close?

not sure what game u play...but melee pala does 3x more dmg than holy. and rubies dont change anything about the suvability for both specs, since melee can take pretty much same tanking rubies and do shitloads more of dps.

pls dont give ppl tips about classes that you have no clue of.. only reason holy takes less dmg is because u will mostlikely use shield and that gives u more ressistances...but u can do same in melee build and dps with 1 hander...and u will still do more dps and take same dmg.

this patch melee is 3x better than holy in general,,,better tank...better dpsers...better all...but as soon as we get patch 6.0.1.30 ...melee pala will get nerfd alot so paladins will go back to holy for tanking in astral while in raids they wont do alot more dps than other classes.

Rate this thread