You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 4:01pm

• "user_4084772" started this thread

player thief

<no image> hello im new to game and i didnt know how things works here but i saw a player with a good costume and i have asked him if he sell that he told me yes i sell u for 2k i gived him 2k and than he told me if u can have 10k i will give u a mount and this costume i made my 10k gold i sended him...( my bad didnt know how i works ) he took my gold away and he didn send me the costume neither the mount i pm him to give back my gold he told me that i was the guy who stole from him??? wtf he took me 10k gold and i was the thief.. this player name is <no name> plz dont trust this guy and he told me he is playing this game been 10 years after when i asked again he told me 2 years i reported him and i hope GM will do something about it as fast as possible...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 3rd 2015, 4:40pm)

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 4:37pm

Hello,

Quoted

Do not engage in personal attacks against forum members. Posts that attack another member, single out a player for ridicule, or accuse someone of inappropriate in-game actions will be removed without notice and further actions may be taken by the GM or Moderation Teams. In-game rule violations should be reported directly to our Support Team.
http://allods.com/en/game/forum-rules/code-conduct

There's only one solution, send a request to the customer support : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/5/
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language