You are not logged in.

Friday, June 5th 2015, 2:49am

Hello,

It could have been a great victory for a strong guild, but it was turned into trolling another guild, and some players. What's the point ?
You are free to post a new video without accusing anyone to cheat or anything else.

I hope you'll fight each others on Wednesday for Dominion, that's the real boxing ring :D.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, June 5th 2015, 3:34am

Well, you lost this cheating battle.
Winners are proud. I agree, it's pathetic
but stop being rude omg
the reason was, because they startet 2 hours before server goes down arrogant drama in worldchat and that without any reasons. they said all thinks what we wrote in video. it was only a trolling because they were so arrogant in some messages. thats all. they can always laugh when they win, but when they lose is big drama. so no wonder when some people troll back sometimes.

Friday, June 5th 2015, 4:09am

Failed to see my name in that world chat, and I failed to find the char I am being accused of on my account, weird.
Just let the GMs check and take Nobility from all SoGs from lig side no problem ^_^

Friday, June 5th 2015, 4:39am

Failed to see my name in that world chat, and I failed to find the char I am being accused of on my account, weird.
Just let the GMs check and take Nobility from all SoGs from lig side no problem ^_^
i have no problem with that too. but if you really think that we had 2000-2500 sog's from league side..so sorry..you are really wrong.
but when you are good in math...do it allone. we had arround 50% more...1 sog give arround 15k? 15k x 2000 sog's are arround 30 million. 50% in level 53 is much more than 30 million^^. but i repeat..we dont had 2000 sog's from league side..so sorry.

edit: but you can it see on the video 1:38. ^^ we had level 52 and 90% . so you can see on the video....90% are 1.184 million from 1.214 million. only this 10% until level up are 28 million....so you think really without 2000 sog's arround 30 million you catch us? so maybe we had 40% and not 50% more^^...
but i repeat..we dont had 2000 sog's from league side^^...thats only for you post, so you can see...you are wrong ^^...

we win this patch...maybe you win next patch..because 50-60 people more in guild as sos^^

so have fun.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Crusher" (Jun 5th 2015, 5:05am)

Friday, June 5th 2015, 8:39am

As far as the sogs go, SoS has bought 3/4 from lig side over Minc, another fact that you up, I dare GMs to check those facts.
Dear VashBOG, as League Player i can tell you most of the Stacks You, Bluescarlet or RipPer bought where transfered from League Side to Imp side since u paid almost 4 times more than the people would've gotten on League Side. So if you go ahead and continue now sending Tickets to check that it will backfire to you and your Guild self better think twice or do you really think that in one Hour from an empty Auction House there will be appear 22 Page's full of SoG's out of nowhere? :) Aswell i know about 20 League People doing that exploit thingy to make more profit with that. :)
That's why we had on League side noname people buying SoG 10k unit this last few days? To switch them and increase your prestige on Imp side?
It seems to be bug exploit for me but ... Imp powa like we say!

I sent a ticket to check about it anyway so we will see

Dear Mr. Sakapus as League Player myself seeing and watching that on both Side's and also knowing that people from your Guild are also doing that you're als better think twice about it even more funny that even person(s) from your own little Group did that. :) This Bug got often used already by both side's on all the last Cashshop sale's quite frequently so if it goes by that and GM's would go ahead i'd say this server will be empty soon because people getting jelly about it and try the Banhammer now.

Friday, June 5th 2015, 9:59am

Both guilds did a good job! Both guilds can be proud of their members as long as we are talking about farming prestige/nobility.

You really shouldn't feed the troll btw. Just saying.

Friday, June 5th 2015, 12:30pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Hello,

It could have been a great victory for a strong guild, but it was turned into trolling another guild, and some players. What's the point ?
You are free to post a new video without accusing anyone to cheat or anything else.

I hope you'll fight each others on Wednesday for Dominion, that's the real boxing ring :D.
The point is obvious.

IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Friday, June 5th 2015, 1:44pm

Fayne

German Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Cross-faction trading with Priden incarnations is no bug exploiting. It's by design and everyone is free to do so.
Congratulations to SoS ;)

Cheers,
Fayne
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

Friday, June 5th 2015, 1:57pm

Thx everyone!
I just have a short question for you Minc guys.
If you all are so tolerant and want to get acceptance for persons in your guild that cashed so much...

How come i got informations about that from Mr. Ripper?

"Sos did not win as a guild they won due to 2-4 persons spending tons of euros. We are the guild that dose the first kills in raids. We are and always will be the top guild."

So you want acceptance for your guys, and for yourself you complain and cry again?

other rights for minc than other guilds?

PS: Again thx for this Azazil!
With regards

Your xPropaganda

<troll>

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 5th 2015, 5:36pm)

Friday, June 5th 2015, 5:37pm

Hello,

As this is just about trolling, this topic is closed.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language