You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 11:44pm

PaulDaCrab

Beginner

• "PaulDaCrab" started this thread

Acid Builds Viable now?

Since phlebotomy got nerfed and Acid Bolt got a 20% damage increase, do you guys think that acid builds are viable now?
I ran around KoE for a while with a build I just put together in 2 minutes and the damage seems better. The lack of heals is noticeable at times, but nothing too annoying. No mana problems either. Gonna try it out in astral as well.

PS. Yay, no more self harm? :whistling:
"If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough"
~A.Einstein

Friday, June 5th 2015, 12:41am

for pve probably^^ espially in raids you dont need heal anyway^^ but vamp also got a boost and if i remember right the pet damage stacks are just usable with lurker and helli right? so you have to calculate if the stronger acid shot will be enought ^^

Friday, June 5th 2015, 3:30am

PaulDaCrab

Beginner

After using acid for a while, I can confirm that it's superior atm (at least that's how I see it).
Pet can AoE groups, you get mana after every kill (basically free blue carnifex), no need to wait/time your det, no need to use up 6 rubies just to make it playable (I'm looking at you dark leech and phlebotomy).
I might share my build after I tweak it a little more (it was just a theorycraft after all).
My only concern is that I feel like AoE solo farming is harder with acid (probably because of almost no heals), but you can just use your heal spec for that (r3 VI + r3 decay + a couple of rubies and you're golden).
~A.Einstein

Friday, June 5th 2015, 3:34am

PaulDaCrab

Beginner

the pet damage stacks are just usable with lurker and helli right?
not only that, but you can't get any stacks with acid since they only work with vamp/life tap. But that's not a problem since you can just use corrosive acid (basically toxic weakness + seal of death combined)
~A.Einstein

Friday, June 5th 2015, 10:16am

Gramarye

Professional

I Played Acid summy for 4 years and switched to engi because he wasnt strong at any time. He had a nice Burst for bosses since the lvl 55 patch...
However if u compare the Patchnotes Acid got a 10% dmg buff compared to Vamp (not mentioning the phlebotomy-nerf).
But maybe the old Hybrid builds could make sense again. This would be much higher dmg-increase because u benefit of the Acid Bolt- and Vampirism-buff

I made a Build using all important rubies but i've no idea if its viable.

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!333...3…QEGQB!qszff/UDB

As u see theres no defensiv skills exept the 2nd life but it maximizes Damage. Anyway it uses a lot of Rubies so its questionsable if the following rubies ar needed.

Dark Gift (for Mana)
Call of the Grave (depends on Blood management)
Withering Touch (Mana-Management)
Desecration (Mana-Management)
Summoning Mastery (idk if the pet is immun to all the aoes in Astral)