You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 5th 2015, 2:48am

Bow or Crossbow?

I'm a returning player and I'm already in the level 60s in the f2p server. I'm curious about what would be better to use in the latest patch for us scouts, bow or x-bow? Yes, it may be more about preferences but still I want to know the opinion of the community.

Differences between them (for those who use either of them without knowing the differences):

Bow:
-Less damage
-Less energy consuming
-Faster (less cooldown time)

Crossbow:
-More damage
-More energy consuming
-Slower

So, which would be better to use? (Actual evidence of DPS comparisons would be appreciated)

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 11:50pm

without a deeply detailed explaination; the crossbow is superior to the bow
reason is that single hits that hit hard but have a large cd will hit harder with a cb

Tuesday, June 9th 2015, 1:01pm

Xbow is a no brainer. I tested it with same level of bow and xbow. With xbow i can keep dps for like 2+ min and with bow that dps is down in first 5 sec, and then just go down and down and down and down and down and then your bow get broken and u need to buy a new one but u dont have money to buy a new one so u use xbow. ( :

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 11:03am

Effreti

Trainee

I say go with bow for pve and xbow for pvp. the xbow damage spread is too big to get consistent dps.
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Tuesday, August 11th 2015, 8:10pm

Znowii

Beginner

Can everybody send me some good Scout builds!!! need a new one to rebuild!

Rate this thread