You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 11:18am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Class change question

I didn't find the answer anywhere, but what are the restrictions on class change when one has the class he/she wants to change to already as progenitor or reincarnation.

Particularly:
  • Could I change my summoner to healer if I have healer progenitor?
  • Could I change my summoner to warrior if I already have other reincarnation as warrior without deleting it?

Thanks.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:38pm

Oracle

Intermediate

You can class change if you have a reinc with the same class, it just means that you will no longer share skills from that reinc. My husband had a summoner reinc and changed his main to a summoner and it was all fine :)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:51am

can you change the class of your reincarnations?
grodangordon lvl 65 gibberling seer league (p2p)
grodangordon lvl 60 gibberling seer league (f2p)
elisahh lvl 60 elf mage league (renic) (f2p)
minnah lvl 60 kania mechanic league (renic) (f2p)
8o :thumbsup:

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:55am

can you change the class of your reincarnations?

Ye you can, same thing as the main.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:11pm

how is it with your gears does they just disapear or do u get equals in other materials?

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:17pm

how is it with your gears does they just disapear or do u get equals in other materials?

You change the gear depending on which class you're morphing to and what gear you have. Lets say you have plate gear as a warrior and you're morphing to a mage, all of your gear will be changed to cloth of the same quality and you can choose from a certain variation of items what you want to equip where.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:21pm

You change the gear depending on which class you're morphing to and what gear you have. Lets say you have plate gear as a warrior and you're morphing to a mage, all of your gear will be changed to cloth of the same quality and you can choose from a certain variation of items what you want to equip where.

thanx ^^

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 4:17am

So, when you reincarnate you can generate a new incarnation of any available class/race combination. But can you also change the sex? And what about changing the main: can you set it to the class of any reicarnation that you have meaxed, or of any existing reincarnation? And can you change the sex of the main if you do that?

I'm asking because I wonder if it makes sens levelling more than one character, or wait to reincarnate the main.
Peldrigal - Pirati Astrali - Empire

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 1:13pm

ValekLost

Trainee

Play another char doesn't worth anything, simple because the incarnation shares with the main a lot of stuff like: bag/bank slot, some Boutique items (like Wizard's trinkets"), *runes* (because the patron is the same) and mounts.
In addition the main can give to the inc one of the 2 sharable skills and vice versa (but the main can take the skill only when the inc it's cap level, with this patch).

it's true incarnation have a debuff that decrease your damage of 33% and make you loose a 10% of the exp you have for that level if you die, but it's nothing so evil like it seems <.<

Quoted

So, when you reincarnate you can generate a new incarnation of any available class/race combination. But can you also change the sex?

it's another pg, like when you create it from the initial panel. So you can change sex as well.

Quoted

can you set it to the class of any reicarnation that you have meaxed

Nope. The only way to change class to a char (main or inc doesn't matter) is buying the core morpher on the Auctions (paying with gold to take it, and with CC after to buy the right item from the shop).
And the only way to change sex/look to a char is to go to the NPC on the faction (you can see him on the map, there is a little pink mask. For us it on the 2nd floor of Imperial Square :D To make the changes you have to buy the currency from the shop <.<)

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Rate this thread