You are not logged in.

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 7:52am

its good, so good that it is killing the game
for undergeared people, almost no astraL is happening
astral academy is always empty, the only time you see people is every after the batls is over
as for the dungeons party finder
i always Q every after batle only to find no one Q'ed
i ended up canceling and joing BoC instead

sometjhing must be done
like limit the mumber you can join .. idk ...

How would capping the number of times you can do Cargallas help you get astral...

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 2:59pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I would assume the person means because if people had a cap on skirmishes they would be forced to do other things.

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 9:24pm

as for the dungeons party finder
i always Q every after batle only to find no one Q'ed

i also saw this
i guess its because doing astral with mercenaries is much more comfortable and timeconservative than doing it with random ppl; even if it costs gold
at least for me this is the reason i dont want to group up in most cases

btw, do level 2 "timevoid" to gt green astralupgraders and once next astrallayer is unlocked to level 3 for getting blue upgraders -> purple gear
mercs are FREE there :thumbup:

(if you are one of those who enjoy the social interaction while doing astral or something try to find some who feel the same and form up a fixed group or something)

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 8:13am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

i guess its because doing astral with mercenaries is much more comfortable and timeconservative than doing it with random ppl; even if it costs gold
btw, do level 2 "timevoid" to gt green astralupgraders and once next astrallayer is unlocked to level 3 for getting blue upgraders -> purple gear
mercs are FREE there :thumbup:

That's 1 reason and I do it too with my friend. Another is already fixed/only friends groups. Then there's within guild runs - no outsiders taken.

It's the worst for new players to whom everything is rather new. It's also hard for those with language difficulties. Then there are timezones affecting the activity in game.

Even Timevoid level 1 is impossible for low greared with mercs only.

its good, so good that it is killing the game
for undergeared people, almost no astraL is happening
Cargallas isn't the reason for that, except maybe if you talk about s5. Read above - those are more common reasons. The less there are those needing green and blue gear upgraders, the harder it will be to find a group... and lets face it - majority of active players, specially the older ones, have already upgraded their gears to current max. Then there are a whole lot of ppl doing astral in the ways mentioned above. As this game has been on for years without healthy/constant flow of new players, there aren't enough ppl to form low level astral groups for those that aren't keeping up with the majority of players. It's hard and annoying, but that's the way it has always been. There's also so much to grind in this game that rather few bothers to help new players like before.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 9:54am

Even Timevoid level 1 is impossible for low greared with mercs only.

Maybe it's made easier in 6.0.2, but I've tested it on RU server before and had no problems doing level 3 (which isn't even available here yet) with level 2 runes and Surveyors' rep gear. Not sure if you can get any worse than that.

Mercs did all the job, all I had to do was avoiding aoe on the ground.

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 11:51am

Maybe it's made easier in 6.0.2, but I've tested it on RU server before and had no problems doing level 3 (which isn't even available here yet) with level 2 runes and Surveyors' rep gear. Not sure if you can get any worse than that.

Mercs did all the job, all I had to do was avoiding aoe on the ground.
I don't think it's a 6.0.2 thing, I can vouch here for P2P server - the mercenaries are on steroids in Time Void. They pretty much do same or more damage than the best players on server, they're pretty damn hard to kill as well. It also makes the whole thing stupidly easy and boring, but I guess it's a way for people to catch up with others if they can't find party for anything else.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 4:40pm

Alafff

Intermediate

for P2P well , went in a group to test phase 1 , We took 20min for a defense quest and two kill quest , With full mercs you take half that time , The only thing that could be dangerous is the Ice spirit that do huge damage if you stay in his ice aoe , nothing more.
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 7:02pm

mercenaries strenght is usually dependent on runes (and gear?)

maybe on subscriptionserver their strenght is not dependent on the fixed level 5 runes and instead the gear counts more (higher multiplier)?

only an assumption

personally i love timevoid as its similar to wellebell; i can team up if i like and solo if i like
phase 2 is very easy too; it makes gearing available to everyone :thumbup:

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 8:43pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Dunno what's wrong then but me and my friend both having runes of 7s and 8s, but 1 upgraded astral gear and fail some quest in timevoid level 1 of medium difficulty. Specially that ice witch in the quest you have to separate and protect 2 different targets simultaneously. Btw, how can you save 2 npcs going different directions with full mercs party anyway? And the quest where you have to kill 3 bosses before they reach a Sphere of Light. That summoner boss on wolf insta killed me when the wolf touched my toon. Mercs were paper in front of it. Maybe I have missed something but in my opinion some quests are very hard.

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 9:42pm

Hello,

Specially that ice witch in the quest you have to separate and protect 2 different targets simultaneously. Btw, how can you save 2 npcs going different directions with full mercs party anyway?

I'm doing a lot of Void alone (with mercs) with one of my character, and this quest is easy, as the second NPC doesn't start at the same time as the first one.
So you protect the first one, and you go back to the second one, or directly to the end spot, and kill the boss.
I failed once the other one (3 boss) just because sometimes i can't find the path to the defender or the end spot.

I have very poor gear (only 50kGS with this toon), and Void Phase 2 is quite easy with mercs, when i don't get lost of course.

Edit : And to stay on topic, i have no opinion on Battle for Cargallas :D.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, June 12th 2015, 8:37am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

as the second NPC doesn't start at the same time as the first one.
In Split! - quest they do - 2 npcs on horse back. They start quite simultaneously with 2 seconds delay facing some mobs on the way before the boss. So you say the npc can live through the first couple mob waves? Gotta try that next time and focus all dps on the other first and go back the second after. Because divided DPS in my case isn't enough for the witch.

Thanks all, gotta just try harder and keep my thumbs up to survive there...

Rate this thread