You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 5th 2015, 3:00pm

Starting zones

Hello,

My wife and I just started playing this game. The game itself is great, but it seems there is almost no one around. Over half the reason we started playing is for the social aspect of MMO's. Were still in the beginning zones so i'm hoping everyone is hanging out somewhere else. Is that the case? Will we find more players as we progress? Were on the League City, around level 8, and just don't see more than a handful of people sitting afk on their mounts.

Thanks!

Oh were on the F2P server also.

Friday, June 5th 2015, 3:32pm

yes dont worry there are many players awaiting you later on^^ but cuz you dont really do something in theese zones with max lvl you wont met them there look at the place before the novograd tower at the rush hours and you will see dozens of ppl^^

Friday, June 5th 2015, 4:09pm

reeah19

Intermediate

the game is focused to end-game activities, u will see way more ppl 65 than leveling :P
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, June 5th 2015, 6:57pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Depending on time zone, you will see ppl leveling in various zones - at least incarnations if not actual new players. But as others said, most action takes place in end-game contents starting at level 65 and the leveling/questing zones before that are almost empty due the lack of new players, which might be corrected now that Allods made to Greenlight.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, June 5th 2015, 9:58pm

Great, thanks for the replies. We'll have fun leveling on our own for the most part then and hopefully meet people later on. I hope more people join through Steam, so far this is a great game.

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 10:27pm

Jessíka

Beginner

I'm downloading this game right now to try it out. I may be looking for others to adventure with.
Hope to see many in game soon. :)
TGIF...Thank God I'm Female

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...
One Cooking and One Cleaning!" :D