You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 10:15am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

One thing that i really really like, that was brought up with current
patch is that astral inscances (s1, s2, s3 and so on) present
continuation of the main storyline :D ! If you read quests and paid
attention to story you can witness what Your actions have caused on
islands that You ventured during leveling 55-60 :) so no more anonymus
islands out of context that You don't care about. This time You've been
there, You had impact on residents and now it's time to clean up ;] Good
stuff. :thumbup:

Monday, March 31st 2014, 11:42am

only thing i miss is aseeteph pvp before reincarnations totally killed it

low level pvp > high level pvp in allods, by far

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:45pm

than show me how can a warden tanking GT or even any heroic back than please, and how careful u need to be ? i believe while taking u take damage or maybe you dont idk anymore :huh:

I'm not saying wardens were anywhere close to the OPness of melee healers, and obviously I'm not talking about tanking GT, but I most definitely could tank most heroics and astrals (before any legendaries and probably not even full epics). Most people back then, wardens themselves included, had no idea what all wardens were capable of ^_^ We were the ultimate jacks of all trades that could do a little bit of everything. Tanking heroics was one of those things.

Wardens had rubies for +30% armor (giving them basically plate armor), +150% dodge, +150% parry, extra magic resist, Bark Shield, two great heals, aquas... as long as it was mostly physical damage coming in, wardens could be built pretty darn tanky ;) Keeping aggro was the biggest problem but if someone stole aggro it was their own fault, really >.<

rofl i ask you the same specially after you said a warden could tank with not even full epic rofl. And this quote " Keeping aggro was the biggest problem but if someone stole aggro it was their own fault" a tank is supose to build agro and not losse and if you losse it's the tank fault no anyone else.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:49pm

only thing i miss is aseeteph pvp before reincarnations totally killed it

low level pvp > high level pvp in allods, by far

another beautiful quote because 2 hiting people is really beautiful like it happends at lvl 27 when you got no martyr protection and you just need a fear and that person dies or you use holy shield and that person dies during the duration of it lol really funny and fair indeed, tell me something are you one of those that goes to lvl 29 or 28 and stays there forever ganking 2 lvls lower people and than bragging yourself about how awesome low lvl pvp it is and how good you are?? 8|

Monday, March 31st 2014, 2:04pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Asee - Tep used to be hell for new players.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 2:12pm

Asee - Tep used to be hell for new players.

Idk... on one hand, it sure was, on the other - first open pvp zone always is, in every game. And it's supposed to be, as a tough love training in pvp, which is especially needed in a game like Allods, where u HAVE TO do pvp in the endgame. And getting ganked by reincs with lvl10 runes is surely not a great way to learn pvp :P

Unbalanced low lvl pvp is also not a great argument, since balance is not what Allods does best on any level, and in any aspect :D

Monday, March 31st 2014, 2:43pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

since balance is not what Allods does best on any level, and in any aspect

Actually that is quite funny :D As far as I remember from cbt throu open beta till now every single patch they are "balancing" the game lol. I think they are not balancing anything. They just selecting which class would have more fun in game and which gonna suck this time. Roll the dice !

Monday, March 31st 2014, 5:15pm

Farming heroics / astral was the best doing GT op farming for that low gold that you coulda actually get some runnes not just be a window shopper in Ah like now.But that is then when a guild was about fun and the AC was crazy guilds pvp now is like the world tons of info verry few that really matters.wasnt a race to lvl and buy your gear from cash shop like now and ppl was more enjoyble .we cant change what it is allods now but ye miss the good days.
Clases ws unbalance and still we had crazy fun !

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 10:07pm

I gonna have to ask... Is there any private servers still running from this period? ;(

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 11:03pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

Well P2P is sort of like beta to a point there are alot of things that have changed since beta but yeah. I miss holyland pvp
Jinxed-level 60

Friday, June 6th 2014, 12:45am

Well, I don't really like the direction the game has turned. Astral and pvp used to be my favorite aspects of the game, now I can't really find those enjoyable anymore. The gearing process too, its ridiculous, its just one hell of a grind. I guess the game just became boring to me.
R.I.P good ol' Allods

Friday, June 6th 2014, 8:45am

Everyone has there opinions about old Allods new players havent experinced the good old days or they did a few days but only the old players can say how awesome was.Yea runnes maybe sometimes got broken but making them the costs was low no refines no millions things to do just to be medium player like now .Some players like this patch i hate it so much sick of everyday to log and grind hundreads of refractors for item that is so random to get that in 30 boxes you get 4 and rest is just junk and the cost to upgrade is so high + glyps refine you need to have million gold just to stay competitive.
Go pay server why no one there ghost town .

So ye lvl 40 - 42 best game time ever !!!!!

Friday, June 6th 2014, 6:43pm

Fraust

Trainee

Yeah, total troll attempt OP. :p