You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 8th 2015, 2:49pm

• "delidumrul94" started this thread

Number of players on p2p player

Hi guys.I am an old allods player from 3.0-4.0 and before.I was searching a new mmo until now.I failed of course :P .I couldn't find better game than allods ;( .And now i want to turn back to game but not to play f2p ;) .U know there is alot of people who spend too much money to the game or a lot of time... :huh: I want to ask u about the number of players on p2p server ?( .Can u tell me how many people playing on ur opinion.Or number of guilds active.I wish there is some more people who play on p2p ^^ .Then i can taste the game one last time :rolleyes: .Good luck & Have Fun :thumbsup:

Monday, June 8th 2015, 3:00pm

TheRampage

Trainee

3 active guilds, 2 on empire side and 1 on leauge side
I can tell u on both side is enough active players. Empire side mostly in guild Utopie, they have many many good and active players.
Also i can tell u for leauge side, there is guild Avarice, we have like 50 active members, yes mostly they are new players and they trying to lvl up :) And i am sure every day some new players coming on both sides :)

Monday, June 8th 2015, 3:02pm

Hello!

P2P definitely has some population issues, however it's improving now. Every day you see a couple of low level players you haven't seen before (and not reincarnations either!) and I guess we can soon expect a greater flow of fresh meat due to Allods hitting Steam.

As for numbers within guilds, I can tell how many players each guild have approximately online in an evening (at once):
Avarice (League) - 25-35
Utopie (Empire) - 18-28
NWA (Empire) - 10-18

If any of the guild members care to correct me, then go ahead, these are roughly the numbers I've heard or seen. By "evening" I mean usually between 17:00-23.00 CET.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Monday, June 8th 2015, 3:20pm

Good news though :D im really excited ^^ .U know its not about the number but the manner :thumbup: .And i think that steam will affect the number of players as u said :thumbup: .Actually my team don't wants to turn back ;( but i really want to play and p2p mean so much equality for me.I played on the league side until now.Cuz my team were wanting to play league :P .And now they don't want to turn back.So I broke my chainsI think if there is a power equality then i can choose empire 8o .I am a turkish player and i have seen that people talk about turkish people play on the side of empire.But i know english a little bit.So i think i can choose empire this time if i decide to turn back.I am waiting more players to answer my questions :?: then i will surely join u :rolleyes: .Good luck & have fun :thumbsup:

Monday, June 8th 2015, 3:30pm

Actually I think the majority of Turkish players are on League side, on Empire we have about 3 of them from what I know.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Monday, June 8th 2015, 3:31pm

TheRampage

Trainee

about 30 - 35 Turkish players are on leauge side :D

Monday, June 8th 2015, 4:11pm

yea a lot of turkish are on league :^) new people from turkey everyday

Monday, June 8th 2015, 4:44pm

Actually i think that i dont have a problem with eng lang ;) .Then i can choose empire too :thumbsup: .That will be the decision of my friends i will start if i decide to ^^ . with 2 more friends :S or whole the main members of my old team like 7 person. :thumbup:

Monday, June 8th 2015, 5:32pm

best thing is that due to the new battleground the population is no longer an issue regarding battlegrounds & pvp since it starts with a low number of participants too :)

Monday, June 8th 2015, 5:54pm

best thing is that due to the new battleground the population is no longer an issue regarding battlegrounds & pvp since it starts with a low number of participants too
Yes, it's really nice. If only we could actually fight players instead of an army of NPCs.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Tuesday, June 9th 2015, 12:59pm

Dont be mad hiren, u dont have anger draconics, so dont be so angry pls. ( :
Yeah come to play with is, its so much better then on P2W server.

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 4:04pm

Marco

Intermediate

Whats happened with Void guild ?

Taleron

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 10:52pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Whats happened with Void guild ?

Taleron

Came back when the server was going 6.0 put a few weeks of work into it, didn't turn out to fit the main cores needs and wants so we bailed. Some stayed the guild was taken over by a bunch of scrubs and now its left eternally in the hands of badies. Also majority of the "good" people left for other games.
KAPPA

Rate this thread