You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:16pm

Transfer update #5

Dear Community,

We have heard that most accounts have been repaired or the source of error has been eliminated.

For those of you that are still having problems we have 2 possible solutions:

1) New account. Register a new my.com account and re-transfer your Gpotato account to this new account.
We have a step by step guide here if you think you might have missed a step first time: http://en.allods.com/news/transfer-update-part-3

2) DankTussnellda came across a bug that maybe some help in some cases:
On the Shard Overview where it should display your characters it shows nothing, Sometimes you can still click login. In some occasions this can bring the characters back.

Please give both of these options a try.
If neither of these work, then please contact me via PM again, and I will see what more we can do for you.

Kind regards,
-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 1:16pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Hi i have tried both of these methods and still no luck. I am also unable to Pm you. i have also replied to received emails 2 days ago.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 1:34pm

still not working
and now I think this is getting complicated

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 1:39pm

Hello, rponkhs! Your gPotato ID has been already migrated to the My.com account base, if you experience any issues while log in to the game, write to support.my.com.
????
but my avatar is still gone
I was about to give up with this problem and all the notifications that never gave a clear assurance.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 1:41pm

and another about what you say about the email
I never get an email from you!

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 1:43pm

http://en.allods.com/news/transfer-update-part-3
how i can log in on that site,
thats EU gpot site, and im from US gpot

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 1:45pm

Fischkopp

Intermediate

http://en.allods.com/news/transfer-update-part-3
US/EU is the same.

Btw: please stop spamming. You can use the EDIT Button to edit your postings.
Thanks!
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 1:55pm

uhh yeah same,
but why i cant log in there ?

while I can log in at http://en.gpotato.com/

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 1:57pm

Hi i have tried both of these methods and still no luck. I am also unable to Pm you. i have also replied to received emails 2 days ago.

Hi Azumria,
The support is aiming to get back to everyone asap, but unsurprisingly they are very busy. As you can't PM me that complicates matters you could try emailing them again in case the evil email pixies have been stealing the mail again.

Hello, rponkhs! Your gPotato ID has been already migrated to the My.com account base, if you experience any issues while log in to the game, write to support.my.com.
????
but my avatar is still gone
I was about to give up with this problem and all the notifications that never gave a clear assurance.

Hi Rponhks,
Did you try the 2nd option and try to login to the game even with out a character selected? for some people that does fix the issue.

Zitat von »rponkhs«http://en.allods.com/news/transfer-update-part-3
US/EU is the same.

Thank you for clarifying that, I was just trying to find out that information for myself ^^
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 2:25pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I have done just that, but i wish you could actively speak to someone about the issue rather then having to wait days to receive a response.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 2:29pm

i did,
I have tried everything that you recommend to restore my avatar
but all to no avail :(
and I can only wait and wait
I think what was said by Azumria it right you have to actively talk with us (especially those involved in this issue) so we could not just wait until when
:whistling: :whistling:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "rponkhs" (Mar 26th 2014, 2:39pm)

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 4:13pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Azumria
Oh hey, i missed that name.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 6:35pm

Same here

Hello,*******! Your gPotato ID has been already migrated to the My.com account base, if you experience any issues while log in to the game, write to support.my.com.

And when I try to reset my password says" Invalid email address "
And have not received any email.
What to do now?

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 7:18pm

Hi

I would like to add the experience of one french player.
He tried a lot to make the transfer again during this week, and always had the message "Hi blablabla Your gPotato ID has been already migrated to the My.com account base etc."

The things he's done :

- get a CCleaner scan on its computer to erase any cookies or cache related to gpotato or my.com in its browsers.
- re-start its computer
- choose a brand new browser that he never used to try to transfer its gpotato account
- begin transfer again, very carefully, starting from gPotato site, dépending on your region (US or EU with FR/EN/DE/PL etc.)
- login in its gpotato account
- click on Allods Online's game menu to get the "transfer page"
--> he gets the new invitation to create an account !
- make a brand new my.Com account with a brand new email never used before to try transfering
- finish transfer, verify email

I know my english is a little weird, but i hope it's clear anyway, and will help some players.

Good luck.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Monday, April 7th 2014, 2:59am

Unable to log in after transfer

I have gone through the steps listed and transferred my account but I am unable to log in. Did I miss a step or is there something else I need to do?

Monday, April 7th 2014, 4:02am

Oracle

Intermediate

I have gone through the steps listed and transferred my account but I am unable to log in. Did I miss a step or is there something else I need to do?

If you have downloaded the new version from here, then you should be able to log in with the new my.com account that you created during the transfer. Your login ID will be the email you registered with, and the password the same as the one you chose when you transferred. :)

Rate this thread