Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

It is possible to gain sub here just by playing?

Hey.

Is it possible to farm per month enough crystals on F2P serv that you can buy an sub on P2P server?

Beruf: Destoryer of all things you love

• Nachricht senden

Yes, but you probably have to invest a pretty penny first OR spend about at least 2-4 hours a day farming each of the 30 days of the month to pay for your month subscription.

So yes...but no?

if your planning on farming to support your P2P habit, your gonna be looking at an investment first off. Your gonna have to go f2p first (which it seems you already have planned) and then drop maybe ~$100 USD to get runes, mount and lootpet to make your farming easier. Then unless your only farming heavily for 4 hours a day for free incense your looking at maybe ~$5 for incense for 30 days.

If you intend to farm for your P2P subscription, its gonna cost you more to farm the sub then just outright pay for it unless you farm the gold for the runes and such too, in which case just stay on the F2P server.
"No matter how big or bad you think you are, there's always someone bigger and badder than you."
Drezkian - Xadaganian Warden
544/444 runes

- level on free server with a class that levels fast&easy; reach maxlevel
- get lootpet
- participate in arena of death scarlet bastion etc every day, do quests in KOE
- strenghten your char until you are comfortable with farming
- learn how the auctions work and what sells well, this CAN be your main income with the least effort! (<5 min / day)
- eventually create a reincarnation (participate twice in AOD&SB a day)
- calculate the dayly amount of gold you need to pay subscription
-farm that amount of gold

exchange the gold for BC (blue crystals)

get playtime one one server for free for playing on another server

this way you can participate at payserver without paying it; and even without playing there i really LOVE this option since it makes it possible to everyone who is willing to do that, even without spending one $
so free players are not excluded :) :love:

What they want to say is that yes, u can earn, but u first need to spend like 6 months on f2p server, and then play on that server every day for 4h minimum that u can pay to play on sub server. And then u pay for sub server and dont play on it at all because u dont have any more time to waste on this game.

once you are set up properly the amount of time you need to spend is ridiculously small
the proper setup takes time

its again the eternal question, would you rather
spend $ and save time or
save $ and spend $

your choice

• Nachricht senden

once you are set up properly the amount of time you need to spend is ridiculously small
the proper setup takes time

its again the eternal question, would you rather
spend $ and save time or
save $ and spend $

your choice

You should just really not comment on this forum anymore, especially about these topics.

Deliverance

Schüler

Beruf: Human minesweeper

• Nachricht senden

farming f2p to play on p2p...smart only if you just want to get a 1 month "trial" to check the server out without spending any money. Otherwise it's just a waste of time.

If one really wants to play here just get the bargain for 6 months sub and you can actually focus your time on enjoying the server and game.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Zitat von »IAmGroot«

You should just really not comment on this forum anymore, especially about these topics.

you should explain why you recommend this

(is it really THIS unbelievable for you someone is maybe not willing to pay real $ and instread rather use his time?)

• Nachricht senden

Zitat von »IAmGroot«

you should explain why you recommend this

(is it really THIS unbelievable for you someone is maybe not willing to pay real $ and instread rather use his time?)

AOP....THINK ABOUT IT FOR ONCE, JUST ONCE, THINK ABOUT SOMETHING BEFORE YOU SAY IT.
AOP, also, before you continue reading, make sure you're sitting down because this logic is about to knock you the fook down.

You're expecting people to just walk into this game after having never played before and be able to purchase their 1,000 crystals monthly.
You're expecting these people to level up to 65, end up with runes 322,222 and farm 1,000 crystals monthly.
First off, if you've never played this game, you won't level up to 65 terribly quickly as some of the quests and stuff are very tricky.
So lets first say you're an above casual but not hardcore player averaging gameplay at 2-3 hours a day.
I would guess it takes somewhere around 3-4 weeks, playing 2-3 hours a day, and skipping a day here and there because well you know, there is something called outside and it is fun to visit once in a while.
So 3-4 weeks spent getting to level 65. K, we're there. Time to start farming crystals.
You get to level 65 after having spent some of your gold to make some runes so you could actually kill something.
As I stated, leaving you at 322,222. You go to farm KoE or skirmishes or whatever else and because you have no gear, except rep gear and level 322,222 runes and 0 other cash shop advantages, it takes you near an hour to farm 1,000-1,500 gold.
So now let's assume you want to play your 2-3 hours, farming and doing absolutely nothing else now to get your 1,000 crystals.
K so 1,500 gold per hour (I'll give you the luxury of saying you can make 1,500 with those runes, but I don't believe you could) at 2-3 hours a day.
1,500 (gold) x 2.5 (average hours)
That's 3,750 gold a day.
Take 3,750 and multiply it by 30 (days in a month)
You end up getting 112,500 gold in 30 days.
You need 193,000 gold in 30 days just to keep your sub going.
So that means, you cannot sub every month.

So there, that is why you should stop talking about this subject.
You're wrong, you always have been and always will be about how "easy" it is to be f2p.
It's just not, okay?
So stop.

I'm not saying it's not possible, but for the average human being, rather than a robot like yourself that can just constantly farm 8+ hours a day, it is not possible.

Good day.

Beruf: DPSSSSSS!!^^

• Nachricht senden

"1,500 (gold) x 2.5 (average hours)
That's 3,750 gold a day."

=> or just do one goblinball (10min) = 3k7 gold ^^

I will never understand this hatred toward AOP, I almost always agree with him, he's just sometimes a bit too optimistic regarding some things but his overall vision of the game is really good IMO (what? someone tells me that i get 1M new enemies in this game, great ^^)

• Nachricht senden

=> or just do one goblinball (10min) = 3k7 gold ^^

How much time does it take to learn goblinball?
To do well in goblinball?
25-30 games?
45-50?
90-100?
I'm going to guess around 50 before someone that has never played anything like it would be a somewhat valuable aspect to the game.

Also, is it worth being with all the people that curse and make fun of each other in goblinball?
The goblinball crowd is some of the most relentless, ruthless, and classless people in this game.

The gold may be good, but is the constant criticism worth it?

As for AOP he plays out a fairyland in his head that is full of rainbows and ponies all the time when in reality it's fire, tar pits, carcases. He is so unbelievably optimistic it blinds him from reality.
He doesn't speak the truth, he speaks opinions.
That is why I have such a hard time with anything and everything he says.
It is great to have optimism, but it is not good to be so optimistic, fantasy "becomes your reality."

You're expecting people to just walk into this game after having never played before and be able to purchase their 1,000 crystals monthly.

nah, i rather think of ppl learning the game slowly and understanding how it works
after having the knowledge it will become more and more easy to gain what you want

I would guess it takes somewhere around 3-4 weeks, playing 2-3 hours a day, and skipping a day here and there because well you know, there is something called outside and it is fun to visit once in a while.

when i was new it took me much longer (~2months?) while playing much more than 3 h / day; but i guess its faster now with marks of fate etc

level 322,222 runes and 0 other cash shop advantages

the lowest version of earring, trinket, carnifex, statpoints etc are all sold for a low price so its possible to buy them just with leveling-gold

it takes you near an hour to farm 1,000-1,500 gold.

if you do only mobkills maybe, but if you do other things its much faster
time of mobkills beeing the best income are over for a long time now (sadly)

3,750 gold a day.

--->
=> or just do one goblinball (10min) = 3k7 gold

do well in goblinball?

not required; you do not play alone so there are good chances someone else will carry you and also chances are pretty good in the other team is someone new too

Also, is it worth being with all the people that curse and make fun of each other in goblinball?

its especially worth to put the flamers instantly on ignorelist so you never ever have to bother again with them
its only 2 clicks

The gold may be good, but is the constant criticism worth it?

noone should care for QQ of random ppl (criticism and pointless flaming are different things; second one should simply be blocked and finish)

As for AOP he plays out a fairyland in his head that is full of rainbows and ponies all the time

i started from 0, with all the difficulties imagineable coming with that (being "oneshot" for long time, having no mount for long and then a slow one, playing long without lootpet, having played a class that was one (of the?) weakest classes that time, having 0 knowledge of this game, etc...

when i was in asee teph and got killed again and again, i dreamed of becoming as strong as the ones who killed me
that was my fantasy
it became true, and have even more that i had ever dreamed of in this game

the only reason i am in "fairyland" now is because i never gave up and constantly improved my avatar for over 2 years now
i still enjoy it, it was totally worth and i would do it again every time without 1 second thinking about it :love:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

If you're very serious about playing the game (for years to come) AND you live in one of the countries where 10 euro is rather significant amount of money, it might be worth looking into, however you should know that the preparations you must undertake to get it started will take long, long time.

Once you're done with it though - you don't even have to sit at your screen for long hours anymore, you'll get the gold almost in a passive way. Minimum ~34k per day.

if you do only mobkills maybe, but if you do other things its much faster
time of mobkills beeing the best income are over for a long time now (sadly)

This.
I agree with every single word said in there, even... no, especially the last one in bracket.

Edit: Oh, there's one more thing in this thread I didn't notice earlier and I just can't help myself, I have to respond.
you know, there is something called outside and it is fun to visit once in a while.

No, just... no.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dala« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)