You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 8:01pm

Drezkian

Beginner

• "Drezkian" started this thread

rate my build please

Hey all, gonna be a 2h warrior and built a build that i think will help me. Gonna explain why i did some things and took others.

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!1!313.3..…E!kvmftnb/MSZQE

Spoiler Spoiler

Why only rank 2 Die Hard, as a DPS warrior i didnt feel rank 3 was all that important to me, 70% should be more then enough.

Adrenaline addiction maxxed to aid with faster DPS, reduced cooldown on Adrenaline Buzz allows for more energy and reduced cooldown on most of my main attacks while on my Adrenaline "high" lol.

Bash for the 5s stun, 5 seconds of being unable to do a lot really makes a differance.

Team Play, while useless as a solo'er, will allow me to do more damage when im in a group situation (group PvP, astral, raids, dungeons, etc etc)

Originally was gonna take rank 1 Pebble Wall to reach "Desire for Life" but ended up taking rank 3, seems like it would help Die Hard function better, can remove the other 2 ranks and put them somewhere else if general conscious claims its un-needed for DPS.

The spoiler explains some of the rubies i take, and HELPFUL advice is greatly appreciated. First time trying to make a warrior build, much less PLAYING a warrior.
"No matter how big or bad you think you are, there's always someone bigger and badder than you."
Drezkian - Xadaganian Warden
544/444 runes

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 12:24am

Why no crit + dmg for lunge, since it is one of the more used attacks?

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 5:04am

Drezkian

Beginner

not sure how to fit it into the build
"No matter how big or bad you think you are, there's always someone bigger and badder than you."
544/444 runes

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 5:37am

Nandita

Intermediate

What are your plans with this build? Do you want an all in one build?

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 2:27pm

Drezkian

Beginner

i want a build that can be decent in PvP but is mostly for PvE like raids and stuff. kind iof like a jack of all trades kind of thing
544/444 runes