You are not logged in.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 1:35pm

Bard Talent bugs

Bard talent bugs and completely useless talents (patch 5.0.00.57)

Sixth sense 5/10/15% Endurance increase doesn't translate to any of the new stats.
Bully 3/6/9% Strength increase doesn't translate to any of the new stats

Finesse talents seem to work fine and get translated to Proficiency, same as expertise which are translated to determination.

Please leave a reply if you find any other bugged talents.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Darkbunny16" (Mar 26th 2014, 1:42pm)

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 2:50pm

the sixth sense rubies now reduce critical damage received., since there is no more endurance, and that is what endurance DID, itsst ill a viable ability.
(same for the agility rubies, they now increase your resistance index

bully says "power index" on the russian calc, so maybe it increases the meelee power directly, let me respec and see?
EDIT It translates to vigor. my vigor went up when i specced the bully rubies.
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:02am

I noticed these wrong tool tips before and already mentioned them in my post...I found that the tool tips on the Russian calculator site and the patch notes different from the tool tips for some rubies in the game so I decided to check myself and try how each stat ruby affected new stats when I was making my pvp build and I noticed the following:
-Virtuoso(expertise rubies) increase determination.
-Perfect ear (finesse rubies) increase proficiency.
-Bully (Strength rubies) increase Vigor though strength stat rubies for paladins increase proficiency which is really really confusing.
-Trickster (agility rubies) increase vitality.( though in Russian calculator it says resistance index but when I tried in game it gave ruby bonus to vitality stat).
-Requiem for enemies (rage rubies) increase anger.
-Child of fortune still increases luck and sixth sense still gives you a chance to block critical I guess but this time the endurance stat is hidden.

-Also some rubies' description is different in patch notes as I was told like sharp chords rubies and they're 20% more damage now not critical chance and Rock and roll aren't parry rubies anymore but they're rubies for solo which remove some x seconds of it's CD if you get CC ed.
-What I'm sure of are the stat rubies since their effect are clear in game so you can just put your pointer on each stat and see if it says ruby bonus: (number) in description or not after putting each stat ruby but as for rubies like sharp chords and rock and roll I can't really judge if the Russian calculator tool tips for them is true or not.
I hope they fix these rubies soon...

If you wanna really determine what each ruby does,I'd say use your free droplet of death this patch which should be in your mail if you had this character before merge...it enables you to change build as much as you want for 7 days so use it check what every ruby does practically..Also DPS/heal meter will help to detect the effect of rubies like sharp chords..I'd detect if sharp chords increased damage or criticals of chords now but it won't matter for me since 20% crits or 20% damage are both good for chords and also it seems a lot of annoying calculation as for Rock and roll ,you'll have to put them in a build then do solo and let someone CC you if you wanna check it out,If it reduces solo's CD after you get CC ed then it no longer does parry..
Anyway I gave you some tips to try it out yourself if you want and gave you the results of my own experiments when I tried these stat rubies.
Good luck!
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:17am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Has anyone fully tested the endurance rubies? I really didn't notice a difference in me being crit ~ aoumetering it. I did notice we still get the bonus heals received after we get crit though

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:28am

Has anyone fully tested the endurance rubies? I really didn't notice a difference in me being crit ~ aoumetering it. I did notice we still get the bonus heals received after we get crit though
I have it on my PVP build but nothing to detect what it does exactly but on the Russian Calculator it says that critical damage received by bard is reduced by 15% at rank 3 of the Sixth sense rubies so my best guess is that it still protects you against critical hits and doesn't affect any stat since endurance got removed..Or may be endurance is a hidden stat now just like how parry and dodge were last patch and yet you could see rubies saying increases dodge by % or increases parry by % specially in warrior's charge ruby grid <.<..Rock and roll increased parry but you never saw your actual parry rate..It'll be hard to detect it on defense meter but I can give it a try.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:28am

gethdar

Beginner

hi

i am a bard xadagian and my racial it dont silence my enemy and my spell that make die my enemy by romance in 15 sec also dont work why that ?? and do i need brutality for pvp or determination or profeciency ??

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:17pm

i am a bard xadagian and my racial it dont silence my enemy and my spell that make die my enemy by romance in 15 sec also dont work why that ?? and do i need brutality for pvp or determination or profeciency ??
Not sure about your racial but my kanian bard's racial roots the enemy in its place and its working well and all I know about silence is that it puts a bucket on the head of the enemy and should show a debuff on enemy that says they are silence or unable to use skills so try again and see if it does any debuff on enemy or puts the bucket effect thing..As for romance spell thing you talked about..Do you mean frivolity ruby for romance skill? or romance skill itself? I'm gonna explain both..Romance pulls the enemy to you and then knocks them down after the pull for some seconds..As for Frivolity ruby it makes your romance and serenade skills reset their cool down the enemy you pulled using romance or serenade dies with in 15 seconds and I guess it's working fine as well. PVP stats for bard? yes determination is good since you'll receive more hits in pvp but determination isn't a main PVP stat since bards have good range skills so you still can stay in back lines..Proficiency and brutality are good for PVE more but they're also good in PVP since they increase your damage in general..For PVP I'd say focus Rage and Will and either vitality if your PVP is tanky or blood lust if your PVP build is more focused on damage or a mix of both if you want but the most 2 important stats in PVP for me are rage and will and you can put some points in tenacity and determination...I guess determination rubies are better for PVP so see if you can get all of them as well as requiem for enemies rubies which increase your rage stat now (the tool tip in game says something different but I tried out and these rubies increase rage) and other stat rubies would be great as well.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 7:57pm

gethdar

Beginner

hi

Not sure about your racial but my kanian bard's racial roots the enemy in its place and its working well and all I know about silence is that it puts a bucket on the head of the enemy and should show a debuff on enemy that says they are silence or unable to use skills so try again and see if it does any debuff on enemy or puts the bucket effect thing..As for romance spell thing you talked about..Do you mean frivolity ruby for romance skill? or romance skill itself? I'm gonna explain both..Romance pulls the enemy to you and then knocks them down after the pull for some seconds..As for Frivolity ruby it makes your romance and serenade skills reset their cool down the enemy you pulled using romance or serenade dies with in 15 seconds and I guess it's working fine as well. PVP stats for bard? yes determination is good since you'll receive more hits in pvp but determination isn't a main PVP stat since bards have good range skills so you still can stay in back lines..Proficiency and brutality are good for PVE more but they're also good in PVP since they increase your damage in general..For PVP I'd say focus Rage and Will and either vitality if your PVP is tanky or blood lust if your PVP build is more focused on damage or a mix of both if you want but the most 2 important stats in PVP for me are rage and will and you can put some points in tenacity and determination...I guess determination rubies are better for PVP so see if you can get all of them as well as requiem for enemies rubies which increase your rage stat now (the tool tip in game says something different but I tried out and these rubies increase rage) and other stat rubies would be great as well.
thank u so much i will try get racial with real cash and can i get at end game gear with rage and will ?? and bloodlust is it good for pvp or no ??

Friday, March 28th 2014, 11:12pm

thank u so much i will try get racial with real cash and can i get at end game gear with rage and will ?? and bloodlust is it good for pvp or no ??
Rage now is called anger and has additional features so put a point in anger stat and see what it's description says and yes there are end game with anger from Wellebel area where you can buy green astral gear...As for will I'm not sure but I guess it had will with anger gear but all I remember end game gear were classified to groups like proficiency and vitality gears, brutality and blood lust gears and rage and (another stat) gears..Blood lust is good in PVP yes but it doesn't have priority for bards much I guess since we have good range and have more CC and defensive abilities in PVP so I'd say anger and will are best for bard pvp then blood lust,tenacity and vitality.That's only my opinion though..To sum it up Blood lust stat gives you the ability to self heal when you deal damage or healing and it is the % of healing you receive when you deal damage or heal and this % of healing is based on a % of the damage /healing you dealt so blood lust is like life steal (as they call it in many other games) and therefore it's better when your damage is higher and bard's damage in PVP is quite lower than bard's damage in PVE since you'll have to pick PVP talents like fugue in a minor and PVP songs like ballade and requiem or even nocturne sometimes and same with rubies which gives you a lower possibility of getting damage rubies and talents..Anyway for us blood lust isn't bad to get in PVP but I think it's a secondary stat for us so I focus Anger and Will stats first.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 11:47pm

gethdar

Beginner

hi

thank you so much for that info 1 more question i sended a ticket to GM customer support and stil didnt get answer ??

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 4:56am

thank you so much for that info 1 more question i sended a ticket to GM customer support and stil didnt get answer ??
I'd say just wait for a reply..Well I never sent a ticket to GM customer support since new patch took place but I guess it might take them some time to reply so just be patient and wait and see if they reply or interact soon :)

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 6:00am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Oh Hilber, such a sweetheart responder.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 7:54am

gethdar

Beginner

d

I'd say just wait for a reply..Well I never sent a ticket to GM customer support since new patch took place but I guess it might take them some time to reply so just be patient and wait and see if they reply or interact soon :)
thank u so so much