You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 12:14pm

• "delidumrul94" started this thread

Paired Weapon build (!) Help please

Hello guys i want to play on p2p and i decided to open a warrior.And im searching for information about dps paired weapon warrior.A lot of cri and dps but maybe low def.Can u help me to build it your advices.TY a lot have fun.

------------------------Edited-----------------------------

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!1!333.3..…BIB!qmhqe/QKRLH

i have planned a single target dps paired weapon user warrior

Main Topic is the:"Follow and destroy"
The main problem of warriors is the speed.Especially when i was playing as a scout,on the open area i could easily win against a warrior.Sometimes they couldnt hit me once!Today i have planned to build a warrior class which uses paired weapons.İf i am not wrong there is a difference between slow and fast weapons about skill cooldowns too.When i first saw the new warrior and that rubies about paired wep dmg,crit and more dmg...I think that this can work.This build is for pvp and single target based.I didn't try this build its just an imagined build to how to use a paired wep user warrior.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "delidumrul94" (Jun 12th 2015, 4:05pm)

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 7:45pm

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 7:59pm

Drezkian

Beginner

gonna give you a skeleton build with some of the more required rubies for a paired weapon build, mostly rubies as talents you may already have planned.

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!1!111....…GQE!qyyqe/USGQE

this build gives you a nice stat increase, 15 more vitality, 15% more stamina, 9% more vigor, and 9 more proficiency. it also gives a flat boost to paired weapon damage (6% more damage and 100% decreased damage spread from one set of rubies and 40% more damage and cooldown reduction from another set), 20% more crit damage, adn 15% more damage for one of your MAIN attacks (Devastating Blow/Flawless Strike)

its just a skeleton build, mostly rubies, but it allows you to customize it some as only 38 are spent so you have 22 rubies still you can distribute, not counting any that come from the cash shop. Heres a full build, as an example more than anything, if you wanna see what i would personally do.

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!1!313.3..…E!evsbtnb/EFHQE
"No matter how big or bad you think you are, there's always someone bigger and badder than you."
Drezkian - Xadaganian Warden
544/444 runes

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Atroxis93" (Jun 11th 2015, 8:04pm)

Friday, June 12th 2015, 10:15am

Hello guys i want to play on p2p

its just a skeleton build, mostly rubies, but it allows you to customize it some as only 38 are spent so you have 22 rubies still you can distribute, not counting any that come from the cash shop. Heres a full build, as an example more than anything, if you wanna see what i would personally do.

If you get GT, DC, Tep's, PvP and Greatness rubies, you will end up with (+4) talents and (+14) rubies on the p2p.

Friday, June 12th 2015, 1:55pm

• "delidumrul94" started this thread

Ty guys a lot.Especially Dala hat +4 talent and +14 ruby info was very usefull for me.And u guys ty for trying to build a paired weapon user warrior build for me. :thumbsup:

But there is one thing i want to say.I have played this game a lot and im very excited about paired weapon warrior.I imagine this build as a single target deadly dps build.

But i think first of all i must try it with my hands.But is there anyone who uses paired weapon on warrior for pvp?

I have tried 2h spear before and that was perfect with 3.0 stats.I was nearly hitting %75 with arching blow to a knocked target 8) .But im not sure about the new system.

I will update a build for paired wep user warrior soon.

I am still waiting for ur comments.Good luck to all & Have fun :thumbup: