You are not logged in.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 2:16pm

Inspect window on each click...

Hey,

since I cant find any thread about this, I want to ask if its only me or any1 is having this kind of problem:

Each time i click on someones avatar, the inspect window automatically opens (doesnt matter if I use TAB, left or right mouse button, it just pops everytime).

I was not able to solve it by myself, any advice would be great ppl.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 8:26pm

Xaraman

Trainee

Hi,

Things you could check:

1) Your key bindings on the interface tab. Maybe you changed inspect char to a mouse button by accident (it's normally CTRL+I with a char selected).

2) That you don't have any Windows "Sticky Keys" activated. If you tap the shift or ctrl keys continuously, windows can make them "stick" for you so you don't have to keep pressing them.

Cheers!

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 9:37pm

Also worth trying:

Using the oldstyle Allods Launcher, rather than the new one!
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 2:00pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Well,

KEY BINDIGS - also my first idea, i have checked it twice now, everythings fine (CTRL+I set for inspect window,and it works fine). And as I said, its not bind to one or two button, the windows pops when i use TAB, left and right button (thats 3 buttons and i believe thats impossible - bind 3 buttons to the same task).

STICKY KEYS - good ideat, checked and none activated.

LAUNCHER - Old or new one, doesnt make difference.

Anyway thanks for these ideas, hope I will find solution soon, its starting to get on my nerves, especially in PvP.