You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 12th 2015, 10:32pm

Miraculous Ark for Incarnation

It says that the item can only be used by Incarnations. Can I use it on any character or does it have to be a reincarnation? It's really unclear...

Friday, June 12th 2015, 11:38pm

"Can be used ONLY by an Incarnation" mhh pretty clear to me^^ and if you think about it why would they make thi avaiable for normal accounts^^ then they would lose money cuz all ppl would buy this ark instead of the expensive one

P.S cuz i have good mood here even in picture form created by my painskills which are over 9000 ;)

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Bluescarlet" (Jun 12th 2015, 11:45pm)

Saturday, June 13th 2015, 12:13am

"Can be used ONLY by an Incarnation" mhh pretty clear to me^^ and if you think about it why would they make thi avaiable for normal accounts^^ then they would lose money cuz all ppl would buy this ark instead of the expensive one

P.S cuz i have good mood here even in picture form created by my painskills which are over 9000 ;)

P.S people please see I have 27k BC :( it is clear plz see it is under red line ... 8) :D

Saturday, June 13th 2015, 8:33am

I thought the Miraculous Ark would be more expensive due to the lvl 5 runes that come with it.

Saturday, June 13th 2015, 1:26pm

lol sry ok hmmod next time i censore the screen^^ just did a fast screen and didnt think about this^^ but just saying iam pretty sure 27k is nothing when i remember what i spend in the last time ;D

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 3:27am

27k is nothing when i remember what i spend in the last time ;D

and when you think about what some ppl spend for things like alcohol cigarettes cinema etc it becomes even less... :P
(even i would rather spend it for allods then)

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 2:56pm

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 3:49pm

if i would HAVE to spend it for some reason and the only alternative would be to spend it on things like alcohol cigarettes cinema etc, then YES, i would :thumbup:
i dislike non-permanent & worthless things in RL too and aviod them where i can...

(its only theoretical i know but still wanted to write this here because i know that ppl who are wondering about the amounts some ppl donate here throw that amount of money out of the window themselves often in a much worse way ;) )

Rate this thread