You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 13th 2015, 9:08am

Two Questions From Returning Player

I last played when the game was new and the GPotato fiasco started. Been gone ever since.

1. Where are the "gathering" trainers? Is Gathering even a profession? Can anyone go mine ore now or do you need to get blacksmithing? etc?

2. In Novograd I noticed chat was fun of non-English speaking players. Is the English speaking population out-numbered here? If so, is there a alrge guild I could join with chatty players?

Thanks!

Saturday, June 13th 2015, 10:33am

1. Where are the "gathering" trainers? Is Gathering even a profession? Can anyone go mine ore now or do you need to get blacksmithing? etc?

Gathering professions have been merged with their corresponding crafting professions, that is:

All alchemists can gather herbs.
All blacksmiths and weaponsmiths can mine ore.

You cannot level those professions by gathering anymore, so you need to craft to be able to gather higher level herbs and/or ore.

2. In Novograd I noticed chat was fun of non-English speaking players. Is the English speaking population out-numbered here? If so, is there a alrge guild I could join with chatty players?

I can't really answer that properly, I have not played on the f2p server since they introduced subscription server.
But knowing for a fact that current f2p server is a merge of German, French, Italian, Turkish, Arabic, Brazilian and english-speaking servers, one can expect english-speaking people to be greatly outnumbered.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jun 13th 2015, 10:39am)

Saturday, June 13th 2015, 1:29pm

on f2p the most spoken (well written..^^) language is englisch dont worry^^ pretty much all talk in englisch there expect for arabs and turks most of the time ( but also not all we have several turkisch players in guild who can and will speak englisch^^)

Saturday, June 13th 2015, 7:21pm

TitanOfOrc

Beginner

i am arab and i can speak english not englisch@@
why would you ever expect us to be retardes?
don t judge base on one or tow persons

Saturday, June 13th 2015, 8:55pm

@TitanOfOrc iam sorry ^^ it wasnt my intention to say any county is full or retarted ppl i just wanted to say that i see arab and turkish language often in worldchat but rarely things like spain,german italian etc but like i also said ofc its not all of them we have some turkish and maybe also arab ppl in guild who can ofc talk/ write english^^

Saturday, June 13th 2015, 10:47pm

i am arab and i can speak english not englisch@@
why would you ever expect us to be retardes?
:rolleyes: can't be unseen

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 5:39am

IAmGroot

Professional

:rolleyes: can't be unseen
That is obviously a typo.
Typos happen regardless of language spoken.

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 6:06pm

reeah19

Intermediate

english native speakers are outnumbered, french and german guilds have way more players, but almost all players speak english at a decent lvl :)
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden