You are not logged in.

New Frontier quest seven fragment

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 10:51am

quest seven fragment

quest seven fragment after finihed the quest near a dragon sud of twiling isle i got new quest top noth same isle, but then i was disconected and the quest turn in red ?
This quest shoud give the 7 pice of fragment i have the all 6 ?please any help for this situation ?

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 11:00am

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hello,

if a quest turns red and is failed, then you always can cancel the quest by pressing "L", looking for the quest, click on it and use the fired scroll on bottom right. Then you can take the quest again where you got it from :)
BAUA POWA!

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 11:59am

Thanks for replay i did that but this quest from twiling isle is a special quest realeated to seven fragments and did not show again on map i ched that to ? loking on map for the quest.

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 12:26pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Well you don't see every single quest by just looking on map. You've to return to the south for example if you got the quest there. Or use the quest finder in top right corner when you are looking at the map.
BAUA POWA!

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 1:08pm

seven quest twiling isle seven fragment chain quest

Well you don't see every single quest by just looking on map. You've to return to the south for example if you got the quest there. Or use the quest finder in top right corner when you are looking at the map.

i did return to south is not there near dragon this is a chain quest sent to nothen same map i got disconect and tha quest turn red ?

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 1:10pm

i did return to south is not there near dragon this is a chain quest sent to nothen same map i got disconect and tha quest turn red ?

No only the green dragon no quest

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 14th 2015, 3:15pm) with the following reason: too many quotes

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 1:14pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

If this is the quest where you've to go to north, then it is the chain quest from the spark appearing, when you killed the big deamon somewhere here:

BAUA POWA!

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 1:54pm

If this is the quest where you've to go to north, then it is the chain quest from the spark appearing, when you killed the big deamon somewhere here:

no the quest strated at south map protecting a green dragon, then a second quest started to fight some one, after that a new quest to go to north in mounting where is a second green big dragon i got disconect the quest turn in red this quest was north in mounting abave your red sign.

No the quest star to south of twiling isle map to protect a dragon fitng with a lots o reddogs and the after finished the replay of all enemay you get a new quest by a person standing near a gren dragon i bealive is to fight 6 time against a person after you did the second quest you get a 3 quest to go to north of the map in mounting where is a second green dragon i was there near the quest i got diconected the quest turn red ?ok seven fragment the lat 7 fragment so is 2 quest is south map and 1 quest north of map 2 green drgons.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 14th 2015, 3:34pm) with the following reason: too many quotes + reported message instead of reply

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 2:08pm

no the quest started at
south map protecting a green dragon, then a second quest i wasfighting some one, after that a new quest a 3 quest to north in mounting where is a second green big dragon .
i went to that location but i got disconnect, the quest turn in red. this quest was in north in mounting .
i cancel that quest and looking for it in south near green dragon but nothing there ? the location for 3 quest was in north in mounting above your red sign but i got the quest in south near a green dragon.

I did that return to sud of map near a dragon and is only the dragon shod be asoame one how give this quest but is not there, this is hapand after you fight against allot of enamy protecting this dragon wile is fithing a big monster ok, the dragon kill the big monster and i replay the enamy and after that a new quest start to fight i did that to and send to the northen same map to finish the quest, but i got disconected, i come buck but this quest releated with the 7 fragments i have 6 of fragments turn in red i do not know what to do? i cancel the quest 7 fragments to star all over again but when you take the quest again it is given the quest with 6/7 fragment not from the begining beacause is a chain quest i bealive.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 14th 2015, 3:36pm) with the following reason: reported text (instead of replying)

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 2:44pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

I don't know exactly what you are meaning but as far as I understood, you defeated the bunch of mobs at south to let the dragon kill the octhulu, then you killed the wormface too. And then you got a quest from the green dragon in south.
This quest leads you to twilight Isle camp to get a shard.

There is another quest, where you've to try a gadget on a boss mob at my red marked position, after you killed that red ring mob there should spawn a spark which gives you a quest where you have to go to north mountains. At the end of the path the north green dragon is landing and gives you another quest which you can turn in instantly. This one gives you one shard you can activate out of your bag. This will start a quest which you can turn in on Isle of Revelation to get your last shard.

You should try the quest finding feature multiple times till you found some quests on twilight isle. Or try to kill the red ring mob on my red marked position again.
BAUA POWA!

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 3:26pm

Hello,

From what i understand, you should try this :
Or try to kill the red ring mob on my red marked position again.

Meeting the dragon on top north of the map is a quest given by a spark after you kill a boss at the exact place Buuhuu showed on the map.

Meeting the other dragon, south of the map is another questline, non related (directly) to the north dragon.

This quest starts the questline to the north Dragon : http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1313372026 (you can follow every quest by clicking on the link after "_MODULE_QUEST_SC_NEXT_QUEST_"

This quest starts the questline to the south Dragon : http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1331332921 (same as above)

Good luck.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 5:12pm

quest seven fragment stared in anther map

No is not that quest.

quest seven fragment stared in anther map with master citadel you get 4 fragments at twiling island map get 3 fragment so far i have got 6 of them and the last 1 shold get at the south when you fight a bunch of mobs wile the green dragon is fighting a big monster he kill the monster and then a quicken quest near a green dragon in same location south and then you have to go north, i got disconnected. And get a fragment armor i believe then you go to porter an same map and he will give you the last 7 fragment , i can not continue my adventure please help

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 5:16pm

I got this from google and this is the quest

Fragment 7: Allods twilight - Fortress of the Master - Astralophone - Part Urgash
  1. A friendship debt (to validate astralophone)
  2. Three demons at once
  3. The boom of boomer (5 destroying demonic portals)
  4. Live bait (if valid from Soliskar Grand Dragon on astral coast)
Allods twilight - Astral Coast - Soliskar the Great Dragon
  1. Fangs against magic (tricky
    quest. We must kill all the demons who approach the dragon quickly,
    time is running out. The quest can fail easily, you have to be prepared)

Important: Do not leave the area once the quest and octulhu killed by the dragon.
Allods twilight - Astral Coast - Fanatic worm face
  1. Blood Simple (the
    worm to talk face - "that the ceremony begins." -. To be able to fight
    with him and kill him Looter blood worm's face combined with that of the
    octulhu - W - key to obtain an ingot astral iron. Validate with
    Soliskar)

Allods twilight - Fortress of the Master - Astralophone
  1. A reward for the hero (validate
    to obtain the armor fragment: Fragment irregular crystal armor that
    launches a quest to validate with the Voice of the Master)

(Ends the first part of the mystery "the seals of power")

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 5:20pm

http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=68131

http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=68131

HERE YOU HAVE THE INFO OK about this quest

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 5:31pm

Hello,

@mariakarina : are you answering peter123gan or are you peter123gan ? That's not clear because of this :

No is not that quest.

quest seven fragment stared in anther map with master citadel you get 4 fragments at twiling island map get 3 fragment so far i have got 6 of them and the last 1 shold get at the south when you fight a bunch of mobs wile the green dragon is fighting a big monster he kill the monster and then a quicken quest near a green dragon in same location south and then you have to go north, i got disconnected. And get a fragment armor i believe then you go to porter an same map and he will give you the last 7 fragment , i can not continue my adventure please help

peter123gan is mixing quests with dragons. There are 2 different dragons on Twilight Isle. One on the north and one on the south.
2 dragons, = 2 quest lines (i gave links on my previous message).
He should know which dragon he's talking about, so we can help.
Allods Online Discord
----

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 14th 2015, 8:18pm)

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 5:49pm

quest Seven fragments Starting at Isle of revelation

I said about the dragons because a saw 1 south of map which was fithing a big monster ok and the second dragon i saw on north beacause i was looking to find the cancel quest i do not know if it conected to second dragon ok
the problem is i can not continue my game because i was disconnected from server i do not know about the second dragon ok and the 2 quest you are giveb are not tha quest i fallow with seven fragments quest,

quest Seven fragments Starting at Isle of revelation this is the quest when you get the 7 fragment ok in twiling isle

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 6:06pm

this is <no personnal infos on a forum> i created a new account for dauther she is in love with this game ok
and was translateted from french a guide for quest seven fragment do not leve the map or you lose the quest i give the link above.
And thi is the quest i fallow :
seven fragments of armor Zack. The path to the Cave Tka Rica.
Hyde quest for "Seven fragments"
ISLAND OF REVELATION
Sparkling crystal shard armor

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 14th 2015, 6:43pm)

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 6:33pm

peter123gan

I attach a file below this is the quest i fallow
peter123gan has attached the following image:
  • 111.jpg

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 6:59pm

Hello,

This quest is finished when you finish 7 different quest lines.

Quoted

I said about the dragons because a saw 1 south of map which was fithing a big monster ok and the second dragon i saw on north beacause i was looking to find the cancel quest i do not know if it conected to second dragon ok
There are not connected.

Quoted

the problem is i can not continue my game because i was disconnected from server i do not know about the second dragon ok and the 2 quest you are giveb are not tha quest i fallow with seven fragments quest,
Yes they are.
You need to finish those quests to get one of the 7 fragments (well, 2 quest lines => 2 fragments)

That's what Buuhuu and I are trying to explain.

From what you are explaining, you need to do what Buuhuu explained this morning :
You need to go where he pointed you on this map :

Kill the mob again, with the special object you have in your bag, and then, a spark will appear, and you'll be able to get your quest for the 7th fragment again.

This is this questline :

Quoted

Fragment 6:
Allods twilight - Fortress of the Master - Astralophone - Part worm Face
- The secret of higher Spirit (to validate astralophone)
- A special experience
- If I catch you, I will bring thee to smithereens! (kill the Shrike, south of the allods, astral coast)
- The whack (kill whack the gloomy rocks. Once he is killed, a spark appears valid and gives the next quest)
You need to kill this mob :
https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hph…9e3&oe=5627CB7D

Allods twilight - gloomy Rocks - strange Spark
- Passing through the stones

Allods twilight - Pic Of The Dragon - Agrus the Great Dragon
- A vow of silence (Agrus validate with the dragon, reward one receives the 6th armor fragment: Fragment of the dull crystal armor)
-Dull fragment of crystal armor (validate with the Voice of the master to Allods of revelation)

Do you remember those quests above and the "pink" mob ?
Allods Online Discord
----

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 14th 2015, 7:46pm)

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 7:43pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Peter, Gladia and Buhuu are absolutely right. Do what they say.

You failed the northern dragon quest as you disconnected. You can retake the quest from the Spark at the exact location Buhuu showed you in the map image. If the Spark is gone, kill the monster again and the spark will appear. After that go through the northern mountain and the second dragon will fly there after you wait a few seconds. Speak with the dragon and you are done. That gives the 7th fragment you need.

Forget the southern dragon and the octulhu he was killing - you have done that and it was separate quest.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Rate this thread