You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 15th 2015, 10:13am

Psio 6.0.2?!?

can anyone translate the notes of patch 6.0.2 about psio and subsequent and numerous Hotfix?

Monday, June 15th 2015, 11:35am

• Psionicist class is now allowed for Priden race.

• Control effects duration bonus under "Will Suppression" has been reduced to 15%.
  • Cooldown duration of skills caused by "Mind Fire" has been reduced to 15 seconds.
  • Fixed a bug causing Priden psionicists to not receive their racial ability.

• "Cruel Master" now increases control effects duration on targets under "Mental Link" by 10/15%.

• Corrected the tooltips of "Telekinetic Pull" and "Wall of Blades".

They also changed Determination stat in a way that affects psionicist. It's now gained from doing damage continuously rather than receiving damage, this change makes determination worthless stat for psi in PvP builds since the "most spammable" ability in those builds is 2.5s cooldown.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jun 15th 2015, 11:44am)

Monday, June 15th 2015, 6:18pm

So psio gets many nerfs!!! Really Bad Thing!

Monday, June 15th 2015, 7:46pm

Drezkian

Beginner

priden psionists? wow are priden getting a lot of classes. wonder what their racial will be
"No matter how big or bad you think you are, there's always someone bigger and badder than you."
Drezkian - Xadaganian Warden
544/444 runes

Monday, June 15th 2015, 8:14pm

I'm curious too, but no matter what the skill will do, please name it Schrödinger's Cat in the english translation! :P :D

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 4:30pm

their racial is something like the summy ghost cover exept the psi cant move and is meditating ;D

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 10:08pm

pfft. >.>

hopefully a scout and pally nerf will come with that patch too

Friday, June 19th 2015, 4:11pm

@8rockx lol? scout was already nerved this patch to the point most ppl stopped playing it in pvp^^ and pally well ok i admit holy tank pally is annoying in pvp but physical got really much weaker so i see no need to nerv em^^

Friday, June 19th 2015, 9:39pm

We already had a small boost with our killer and some better dps rubies, so just logic to get a small nerf on next patch.

@blue: Only no-brains scout has been nerfed (no-brains players spamming rain of arrows in pvp have been nuked ^^ )

But tank scouts has been boosted so many noobs are playing now on tank melee mode in pvp. :thumbsup:

It's sad to see that you can still play this class in no-brain mode with bandit or bully buffs cause you can still spam fire and tesla like retards with it. :pinch:

Others noobs just gave up their scout : too hard to play after this deserving nerf (thats why we called them "noobs")

Friday, June 19th 2015, 9:56pm

@Lacrymoza

you always write things like no brain and so on... but i often met you in pvp and you do... well nothing but dying after a few sek ?( so on what your basing your no brain theory? scout is generally played as a heavy dps class cuz... well apart from this its rather useless if you ask me^^ no important buffs which makes it unique and damage lower than other classes :whistling:

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 3:12am

My scout is not my main char : i gave up this class after its gameplay destruction made by this damned 5.2 patch :evil:

So I guess it's just logic to be killed when you play with a kak lvl60 geared reinca character against lvl66 geared main char

but forget it we were talking about psio, not about scout

Rate this thread