You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 15th 2015, 8:15pm

Drezkian

Beginner

• "Drezkian" started this thread

Rune Costs

Just made myself a set of runes, sadly they arent all the same. i have 4 lvl4 runes and 3 lvl3. it cost me roughly $25 to make them (not a full amount, also bought a mount and feed).

For the sake of this question i have 2 lvl3 runes and the 4 lvl4 runes. How much more would i need to spend to get to all 6 lvl7 runes?
"No matter how big or bad you think you are, there's always someone bigger and badder than you."
Drezkian - Xadaganian Warden
544/444 runes

Monday, June 15th 2015, 8:25pm

IAmGroot

Professional

http://www.disturbedallods.com/runecalc

Based on the calculator you can see it would cost about 3107399 gold to do it without using real cash.

If using cash it will cost you 14,697 boutique coins for the Crystal Chips necessary.
You would then need to transfer from boutique coins into gold to purchase the level 1 runes and gold dust.
The amount of gold necessary is: 285,575
The current boutique coin to gold ratio is about 182:1.
So you would need to transfer 1569 boutique coins into gold.

If you add both boutique coin amounts together you end up with a grand total of 16,266 boutique coins.

This is keeping in mind you ALREADY have 2 level 3 runes and 4 level 4 runes.

Hope that helps ya. :thumbup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "IAmGroot" (Jun 15th 2015, 8:33pm)

Monday, June 15th 2015, 8:46pm

Drezkian

Beginner

helps a BUNCH. thank you SO much, if i could upvote a post this would get one.

Went ahead and rounded up to 15k crystals and it comes out to about ~$160 USD
"No matter how big or bad you think you are, there's always someone bigger and badder than you."
544/444 runes

Monday, June 15th 2015, 10:35pm

Or u just leave the endless pay 2 win server & start play on the p2p server 10euro / month, much more whort :)

Monday, June 15th 2015, 10:45pm

Drezkian

Beginner

nah, people have been advertising for the P2P on things like this and i have no reason too. Im fine with F2P and putting money in every now and then.
544/444 runes