You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 27th 2015, 8:22pm

the act of killing the enemy, imagining there is someone biting into his keyboard right now or gettign really angry

it has to do with sadism (& trolling?) a bit, and since i think its not OK to act this way in RL i even more love to do it in internetgames
OK... now I'm sure... You are an idiot sir.
just play for a long time in total and the game will reward you
It't multiple times more efficient to cut the grass for your neighbors for some money and spend it on game than doing it your way. I guess that only ppl that are shiftless and can't get a job are doint it this way.
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 1:26pm

Quoted from "didiw"

You are an idiot sir.

if ran out of arguments, start flaming

Quoted from "didiw"

It't multiple times more efficient to cut the grass for your neighbors for some money and spend it on game than doing it your way. I guess that only ppl that are shiftless and can't get a job are doint it this way.

yeah, great, so i will just buy everything that i could play for, game finished, i just took away a lot of things to to in this game from myself and even lost money due to that, great success...
have you ever thought that some ppl actually enjoy playing this game? its not some duty that needs to be done, its a pleasure, i LIKE to play this game, farm gold, etc
if it werent FUN i would not do it, lol... allods is a GAME! games are supposed to be pleasent ;)

i will sum it up in one sentence
"the journey is its own reward"
at least in this game...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 28th 2015, 1:31pm)

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 2:15pm

ImaMania

Trainee

Hi, please tell me you play of f2p server for league...Don't ask why am i wondering ... ;)

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 3:38pm

Rinoa

Beginner

Hi, please tell me you play of f2p server for league...Don't ask why am i wondering ... ;)
He's actually imp :D
I only know about two of his characters, I wish I knew all of them to gank him everytime :(

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 11:47pm

ImaMania

Trainee

He's actually imp
#sadface , gotta level my lig alt then lol

Monday, June 29th 2015, 6:42pm

i play on both factions, but i like empire more

Rate this thread