You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 2:17pm

P2P server

i was planning on playing on P2P server, hmm whats the difference with F2P? i wanna know, and is this server a starter friendly, not really newbie since ive been playing allods way when the summoner's wandering fever was the shit, and mage's elemental wrath, way back 42 cap.
so what im asking are the features of P2P? and which side suitable for starters? friendly faction?

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 2:26pm

Hinsa

Intermediate

Here is include a lat of informations about Smuggler Paradise .
O güzel konular, o Bilge Cun esintili atlarına binip; mazinin utangaç çizgisinde kayboldular ...

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 2:37pm

i was planning on playing on P2P server, hmm whats the difference with F2P? i wanna know, and is this server a starter friendly, not really newbie since ive been playing allods way when the summoner's wandering fever was the shit, and mage's elemental wrath, way back 42 cap.
so what im asking are the features of P2P? and which side suitable for starters? friendly faction?

It's completely different, like a different game.

Major differences:
  • Cash shop does not exist, there isn't even an icon for it in the interface.
  • You have permanent incense, it never fades away.
  • You can't have higher ranks of Martyr skills.
  • There are no runes, those attack/defense values are arbitrarily set by the devs and are unchangeable and equal for every player.
  • There is no patronage level 5. Inside raid instances every player gets a buff that adjusts this.
  • Bags and mounts are obtained from vendors or boss drops.
  • There is no battle mounts (those that deal damage or require use of mana batteries).
  • There is no mount feed or levelling mounts, all mounts are instantly max. level.
  • You can wear 2nd earring by default, up to highest quality.
  • Some vanity (costumes) is unobtainable.
  • You are limited to 1 reincarnation. People who played during my.com anniversary received additional slot(s), so might return in the future.
  • Raid content is VERY challenging, up to a point where last season the final boss of that season's raid remained undefeated.

Might have missed something.

I would not say the server is starter friendly at all levelling-wise. You have to put up with very small bag and very slow mount for a relatively long time. You get looter pet at level 31. Still endgame-wise it's much more starter friendly than f2p where you have to spend mountains of money to catch up with all the power-increasing additions people bought over the years.

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 2:41pm

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 2:47pm

Might have missed something.

I would not say the server is starter friendly at all levelling-wise. You have to put up with very small bag and very slow mount for a relatively long time. You get looter pet at level 31. Still endgame-wise it's much more starter friendly than f2p where you have to spend mountains of money to catch up with all the power-increasing additions people bought over the years.
thanks, well i kinda wanted to play P2P. are the factions equal in numbers? or the league is outnumbered again?

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 3:03pm

Quoted from "zade03"

are the factions equal in numbers? or the league is outnumbered again?

for BGs it does not matter since there are mixed teams now (league & empire) :)

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 3:21pm

are the factions equal in numbers? or the league is outnumbered again?

It's more or less equal, no significant advantage to either side, League has slightly more players probably.

Rate this thread