You are not logged in.

My.com My.com issues

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 6:26pm

My.com issues

Hello there guys, i wanted to post this here because i cant post any tickets on my.com for these reasons :

first : each time i enter my email and password, i click on log in, the screen loads, but then i stay "not logged in" , as on top right of the screen the tab says "log in" instead of my account.

second : i tried to log in using facebook, which worked, now i went to ticket screen, but there is no single tab that said "send a ticket" on it, i only see a message saying you have no tickets on your account and thats it !!!

i dont know how to post a ticket at all on my.com and i got plenty of issues to ticket and i dont know how to solve them now, so please kindly can anyone help me out ?! thanks in advance :)
Pain is inevitable. Love is a fantasy.

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 8:48pm

Hello,

There's always "LOG IN" written on to right of the website, don't bother with that.

To send a ticket, if you are logged in on the Allods website, it should work fine if you click on "Support" button from there : http://allods.com/en (under "Buy subscription").

Is your Allods account a Facebook account ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 1:00am

Thank you again for your quick replies sir :) , and thanks for your precious time, i have tried clicking on the "support" right under the subscription , and the one under my profile name as well, both have redirected me to my.com , and same issue persisted there, says "log in" on top right, and no "send ticket" available.

and no sir , im on my main allods account not the fb one :)
Pain is inevitable. Love is a fantasy.

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 3:30am

Hello,

Did you try with another internet browser ?
Does your browser accept cookies ?
Do you have some browser extensions/modules (addons) ? If yes, does it still happen if you turn off those extensions ?

When you click on the support link, do you get this page ?

What happens if you choose the category you wish to submit a ticket, and then click on "submit a ticket" ?
(Customer Support Tutorial : http://allods.com/en/news/announcements/…-support-system )

As you can see on the picture, there is still this "LOG IN" message in the top-right corner. But i'm able to send a ticket. When i click on "submit a ticket" within a category, the request form appears:

If the issue happens in different web browser, and you are sure your browser accepts cookies, please send a private message to CM Mhuldoon, explaining your problem, so that the admin team can solve your account's issue :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread