You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 5:27pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

​​Two accounts

Hello apparently himself made ​​two accounts with an email scam and to and back from this gpotato.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 6:19pm

?(
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:42am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

now this may be fed the toll ,but if you don't know english then use tranlsate.google.com or something similar to make result that people can understand, now sentence OP made is just gibberish slapped random words in way they make no sense at all. (googles translate tbh starts now be rather advanced when it comes to random language to english conversions and english to rnd language, though translating from rnd to rnd might make some structural errors on way:) but yeah point again to english conversion rarely has serious errors in translations, at least not in way sentences meaning is lost)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:11am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

There was a problem in the authorization process which is currently
fixed. But because of it your my.com account has been duplicated. We
cannot merge them, so there could be 2 possible ways of solving it:

1. We keep your first my.com account with gPotato account bound to it,
in that case your 2nd my.com account will be deleted along with avatars
created on it.

2. We keep you 2nd my.com account (duplicate) with all avatars created
under it. We will remove gPotato ID from it, you’ll be able to transfer
it again by creating another my.com account.

Choose option number one

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:34am

Please reply to the email that you have received
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:44am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

yep, juts hit reply and paste which option you want, 1:delete current my.com account and replace it with merge account,
or 2: null the current merge and try merge into other account
(option 2 makes merge progress start over for that acc you tried to merge, but if you started new toon on acc you made to my.com and don't want to delete it, then re-merge is only other option if want gpotato acc also transferred)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 7:56pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I answered their email

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 10:54pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Please know that you have a lot of work but I just want to get my account from gpotato I replied back to your email and hope that this time I answered a little faster.