You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 7:49pm

Lost 900gs?!

I was pleased with the progress I made when it comes to upgrading gear and raising my gearscore. I replaced my Reputation chestpiece from Ferris with a rare upgradable chestpiece and logged in having 48930gs. When I logged back in later I suddenly had 48030gs. How did I suddenly lose GS out of nowhere without changing anything? -.-'' All the progress I had made over the last couple of days is GONE and I'm moderately upset about it.

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 7:50pm

I was pleased with the progress I made when it comes to upgrading gear and raising my gearscore. I replaced my Reputation chestpiece from Ferris with a rare upgradable chestpiece and logged in having 48930gs. When I logged back in later I suddenly had 48030gs. How did I suddenly lose GS out of nowhere without changing anything? -.-'' All the progress I had made over the last couple of days is GONE and I'm moderately upset about it.
Apparently the Upgradable chestpiece doesn't give as much GS as the reputation one. Which is stupid because the comparison says it does.

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 7:52pm

welcome to allods^^ with old gear back then we nearly had 80k gs just to start upgrading to blue then to reach something like 60k gs :D just with full epic we finally got 80k again :D

but in the end fuck gearscore its saying nothing about you cuz 80k can be waaaay lower than 70k ;)

Wednesday, June 24th 2015, 10:28am

How about your glyphs? Have you inserted green ones? If so, and that piece of gear is not enchanted, probably it will reduce your gs instead of raising it. Happened to me one time, upgraded one earring to enchanted rare(that's ENCHANTED lol), inserted green glyphs and ended up reducing my gs by about 200.