You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 5:46pm

Fittkezo

Beginner

• "Fittkezo" started this thread

Crash All <snip> Time

Can u <snip> fix this client, it crashes atleast x20 times each day & no its not my computers fault its this <snip snip> client.
And wtf about this new <snip> stat system its <snip> useless. Bloodlust!? wtf is dat <snip> is it even usefull if u have an healer in your party NO ITS NOT. <snip> off

please watch your language, while you may be frustrated there is NEVER an excuse for such abusive language.
-Wraith

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Mar 26th 2014, 11:03pm)

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 5:53pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

can u pleas fix ure languge a little bit u dont must use all the time the F***word.....thanks for that
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 6:18pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Take it easy dude.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 10:14pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:52am

Firstly: that kind of language is not appreciated here, please don't use any foul and abusive language in future.

Secondly: Can you please be more specific about the problems with the client.
there are a lot of possible causes (and yes some of them COULD be with your machine), with out any further information there is zero chance of solving your problems.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:56am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Hi Wraith,
for some ppl you better write a "How to report Game Problems/Bugs".

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:09am

Hi Wraith,
for some ppl you better write a "How to report Game Problems/Bugs".

It is something I want to do, how ever what I have in mind will involve a bit of a revamp of the board to make use of the functions I know the board software has ^^

Its on my list of things to do once everything has been sorted regarding the account issues. Currently I'm spending most of my time in my PM box trying to help those that contact me there.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Rate this thread