You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 6:07pm

Trying to download but stops at 1200 mb

The game launcher got the game downloaded to 1200 mb quickly, made a character on the Sub server got past the first little part now stuck in loading screens. Im going to work soon so I intended on leaving the launcher to download but it's only running at 120 kbs >> So I'm quite confused.
Any help?

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 6:09pm

Dugrosh

Trainee

Meh, it happens all the time.

NA Warden - Mercenaries

2010 NA King Warden

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 6:13pm

should i just wait out the download for days?

they need to just upload the game to a site we can all just directly download it from >> instead of depending on bittorrent

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:38pm

Hi Lyons,

When I was first downloading the client and game I found that it too got stuck near then end, I was able to fix it by pausing and restarting the transfer.
Could you try that and see if it helps you?

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules