You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 6:13am

ImaMania

Trainee

• "ImaMania" started this thread

Can we get those npcs from cargalas removed?

what do you think?

A total of 67 Votes have been submitted.

73%

Yes, pls, those npcs are ....stupid. (49)

27%

No, don't, they carry. (18)

Basically, everyone who 've done that new BFC battleground knows that idiotic that NPC concept of the new BG.
Npcs cap points, kill marked targets, spawn like 50 mobs at the same time, but the most annoying - they cc, slow, interrupt the cast and keep players in combat. Certain classes just...dying to them since mobs don't care about invis and keep chasing for like half of the map, removing all the stone walls/illusions within few seconds. And i believe there's no idea how those npc respawn even, just a feeling that the opposite team has 50+ of them always and your has no.

So, my questions are - is there any chance to get those npcs removed? Like completelly, since it's a pvp activity not pve? Or is this a feature of allods - to have something stupid on every bg ( DD on WH/TC and cannons on DF )? Any chance to get those back btw?:D

Thank you in advance for the replies.
best regards
Mania.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ImaMania" (Jun 25th 2015, 5:23pm) with the following reason: best english eu

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 11:56am

Oh yes remove them, 1000 x yes...

If i want to kill mobs i go on KoE or other maps, if i want to pvp i don't need that useless shit which pollute your screen permanently and keep you in combat forever. This is the most retarded feature EVER and the idiot who created that should be tortured before being fired.

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 1:06pm

Windstorm

Trainee

I would like also to see them off for good,so would make the BG more enjoyabile .It's allods after all ,if i want ''minions'' i go play League of Legends instead. Plus they make an incredibily lag and generates tones of frustration for players .Take them off pls :)

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 3:46pm

i want to keep them
nothing better than grouping up with 10 npcs and ganking everyone you oppose then :love:
it feels a bit like asee teph pvp, its a great tactical opportunity so even the low geared ones can reach something if the play properly

btw with patch 6.2 Bgs will rotate every day

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 2:16pm

ImaMania

Trainee

Looks like allods team doesn't do that battleground since they've nothing to say :)

Monday, June 29th 2015, 2:06pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

I wouldn't go so far as removing them all. Maybe lower the amount.
They do rly good job with AFK'er who slack on the map.
Although I would make them less aggressive and lower their dmg.
They also might be more resistant (harder to kill) since they score to the fight outcome.

Monday, June 29th 2015, 3:52pm

ImaMania

Trainee

Well the NPCs don't do anything to pro afkers since those normally afk next to their base. a couple of steps to the right/left, and hide behind the fence, gg.
They are alredy quite hard to kill, i mean they don't die from basic atack and that's sorta wrong IMO since - for example - on checkpoint cap yday they captured 30% of the point be4 any player ever arrived there. And what if the player is full healer who can't really burst them all down due to perma cc and cds?:D Or a summoner / single target class? WEll mage w/o bloodlust will just die >>

Monday, June 29th 2015, 6:34pm

WEll mage w/o bloodlust will just die >>

my mage with repgar from ferris does well in killing npcs,
1 just attack them until all barriers are gone,
2 tp away,
3 restore barriers,
->1 start again

its another topic, but mage has an incredible advantage now with the 3x flashskill... :love:

Monday, June 29th 2015, 7:26pm

ImaMania

Trainee

you clearly never played a mage neither used mage barriers as a reinc spell, else you'd know that it can't be renewed in combat, and NPCs are keeping you in combat for a long while and keep chasing even after flashes (even if all 3 of them weren't on the same spot , that's like 50\50 chance to have that)

Monday, June 29th 2015, 9:14pm

Monday, June 29th 2015, 11:46pm

you clearly never played a mage neither used mage barriers as a reinc spell, else you'd know that it can't be renewed in combat, and NPCs are keeping you in combat for a long while and keep chasing even after flashes (even if all 3 of them weren't on the same spot , that's like 50\50 chance to have that)

it seems the opposite... do you play mage? if you do, you lack a lot of knowledge...

mages flash is a TP over a very long distance (on R3) 35m x3 = 105m max line of sight is 100 if i remember correctly?
if you do this 3 times in a row (without obstacles blocking you ofc!) npcs will reset
and there are even rubies that shorten the cd for the stonebarrier in combat etc... -> 30 sec after last barrier is gone
use illusions meanwhile

invis has 50 sec cd if something goes wrong

there are also rubies that make others lose you as a target & give you 2 illusions everytime you use flash

as a reincspell however the barriers or the flash are only of limited use, this is correct

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 30th 2015, 12:39am)

Tuesday, June 30th 2015, 3:37am

Can we have a vote to get Allodsonlineplayer off the forums? You're ridiculous.

Tuesday, June 30th 2015, 9:50am

ImaMania

Trainee

it seems the opposite... do you play mage? if you do, you lack a lot of knowledge...

mages flash is a TP over a very long distance (on R3) 35m x3 = 105m max line of sight is 100 if i remember correctly?
if you do this 3 times in a row (without obstacles blocking you ofc!) npcs will reset
and there are even rubies that shorten the cd for the stonebarrier in combat etc... -> 30 sec after last barrier is gone
use illusions meanwhile

there are also rubies that make others lose you as a target & give you 2 illusions everytime you use flash
Lovely Theorycrafting :D By your theory mage is the tankiest class in allods :D
You've not only never tried a mage on BFC, you've never seen a youtube vid as well :)

And even if you manage to miraculously escape those mobs the way u discribe, you still gonna have important defensive skills on cd for another 40 - 60 sec

Tuesday, June 30th 2015, 2:58pm

use illusions meanwhile

You've not only never tried a mage on BFC, you've never seen a youtube vid as well :)

And even if you manage to miraculously escape those mobs the way u discribe, you still gonna have important defensive skills on cd for another 40 - 60 sec

not the tankiest, but the best class for escaping / running away
i dont know what video you refer to, could you link it?
if you dont believe that i did it this way several times this way now, i cant help, but anyway, it works fine

Tuesday, June 30th 2015, 9:49pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

use illusions meanwhile

not the tankiest, but the best class for escaping / running away
i dont know what video you refer to, could you link it?
if you dont believe that i did it this way several times this way now, i cant help, but anyway, it works fine
letls just all agree that mage is the best pvp class right now :)

damn how i missed reading this guys comments
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 9:08am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

letls just all agree that mage is the best pvp class right now :)

but seriously, bloodloust for pvp... rofl

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 10:46am

ImaMania

Trainee

Bloodlust is good since it's the only def you can get vs dots

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 11:57pm

i like bloodlust myself too
the idea of leeching is turning me on (some ppl will understand this joke better than others ;) )
when maxlevel was 60, in wellebell, forlon thicket, fouldale & al rihat bloodlust was the greatest thing ever
when fighting against a FH or inferior / lowdmg enemy too
i was max bloodlust at this time

but the problem is that now, that wild lands are no longer useful to farm for singleplayers (better do it has become almost worthless in high values
why? in pvp its only a small amout you can outheal + classes which absorb wont let you heal yourself (and thats a lot!)
also, in pvp chances you recieve heals are pretty high
in pve groups also almost everytime a healer is healing you

as soon as you have a healer bloodlust is a "waste" in almost every situation

also, more bloodlust means less hp and less HP mean more effective brutality stat for the one attacking you...
so the only bloodlust i still use is the one from conclave; it can be changed to lifepoints if there is no use for bloodlust

Friday, July 3rd 2015, 3:43am

Kissaki

Trainee

The NPCs are crap. They wouldn't be so bad if they disappeared after an objective was met (kill marked/capture zone changes) or they had a smaller movement range. Getting chased by a gang of mindless NPCs keeping you in combat for half the map, like you're in some kinda lame 1980s zombie movie is stupid.

All this "you can use them tactically in 1000 ways!!!" stuff is just people talking smack. I don't think we need to remove them altogether, but if they're gonna stay in the game then they need to be changed a bit so they're not so awful.

Anyone know if that's going to happen in a future patch?

Friday, July 3rd 2015, 11:36am

Erwyn

Trainee

/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules