You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 11:54am

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Tropic Atoll - 2015

Dear Sarnaut,

6.0.1 is sailing into the summer horizon, so it's time to flip open a deck-chair and enjoy a relaxing trip to the beautiful Tropical Atoll, a place of relaxation, mini-games, sun, fun, and rum!

Need directions? Then simply click the Tropical Atoll Symbol on the bottom left of the screen and choose “Go There” to be directed to the respective NPC in your capital city.

Don’t forget to bring some Anniversary Coins in order to travel to the island, as the ticket has a 30 minute cooldown! If you can’t wait to get to the Tropical Atoll, feel free to purchase a travel voucher in the item mall for 2 Crystals.

Prepare for thrilling Crab Races, compete with others in Karah-Oki, mix and drink your very own cocktails and join in the Hula! These fun events will earn you special shells that can be used as currency to buy mount skins, costumes and other special vanity items!

From June 25th until August 25th, the rainless paradise that is Tropical Atoll will be open to everyone, so don't miss out!

We've also got new swimwear on the way thanks to the 2015 Swimsuit Contest! If you'd like to bring some reading material to the beach, be sure to check out all the amazing community designs in the [Swimsuit Contest ] thread!

We hope you have a great summer - and look forward to seeing you on the Tropical Atoll!

-The Allods Team

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 9:20pm

Oh yeah!
Now hopefully I can wear this new one outside of Atoll like a reg' costume. I missed the chance of getting the last swimwear.

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 11:38pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Is it possible to get the 2014 swimwear back on Item Shop when the 2015 winner gets there? Last year I didn't know it was Item Shop goods and looked it from Tropical Atoll, thus missing the whole costume :/
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, June 26th 2015, 2:01pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hey all,

Quoted

Is it possible to get the 2014 swimwear back on Item Shop when the 2015 winner gets there? Last year I didn't know it was Item Shop goods and looked it from Tropical Atoll, thus missing the whole costume :/
Good idea, Gwiniel - I'll look into it. As for the new swimsuit, I'll post an update here once it has been released along with any other relevant news/articles regarding either costume.

Regards,
Mhul

Friday, June 26th 2015, 7:39pm

What do you mean by this exactly?

1) It was under item shop category in the wardrobe but still obtained on the Atoll.

OR

2) It was purchased from the item shop only and not obtainable on the Atoll at all (and therefore not obtainable on the p2p server).

Friday, June 26th 2015, 8:07pm

IAmGroot

Professional

It was a CS item, if I remember correctly.
You bought it as a "bundled chest" from the CS, opened it, and it contained 2 a costume and headpiece or something like that.

Friday, June 26th 2015, 9:30pm

Hello,

(and therefore not obtainable on the p2p server).
Last year, it was obtainable on Smugglers Paradise at the local Holiday Committee officials.

It was only a CS item on New Frontier.

I don't know for this year's costume.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 3:32am

Tropical Atoll Costume's

I would really like to know if we are going to be able to purchase the Sailor's Swim Costume from the Tropical Atoll? Some people missed the chance last year, and I feel that it should have been put into the Tropical Atoll for purchase. I do not care if I have to pay 1000 sea shells for it, I would do it for that costume. :love:

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 9:34pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

I would really like to know if we are going to be able to purchase the Sailor's Swim Costume from the Tropical Atoll? Some people missed the chance last year, and I feel that it should have been put into the Tropical Atoll for purchase. I do not care if I have to pay 1000 sea shells for it, I would do it for that costume. :love:
I doubt they will put it in Tropical Atoll, not in New Frontier server. If they re-publish it, it will most likely be in Item Shop.

Wednesday, July 29th 2015, 11:24am

Oh mighty Necro Mouse,

I'm still waiting for this swimwear :thumbsup:

Friday, July 31st 2015, 5:13pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

The wait is over - both have been released :)

You can check out the news here on these forums, or the site article - here:
http://allods.com/en/news/announcements/…wimsuit-out-now

Friday, July 31st 2015, 11:04pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Yay <3 Thanks for giving the opportunity to buy last year's costume as well ^^

Saturday, August 1st 2015, 5:34am

Saturday, August 1st 2015, 10:02am

Can i get free mount from atoll?

Saturday, August 1st 2015, 10:56am

Kurtcobain

Professional

yes you can :thumbup: it´s not realy fast but it´s better than walk^^
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Saturday, August 1st 2015, 11:08am

That's great! Thanks for quick answer ;)

Saturday, August 1st 2015, 12:00pm

The Necro mouse worked...

Hail the mighty necro mouse
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!