You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 3:50pm

Difference between MH and CH

Hello everyone my name is John and I just started a healer. Well, I have been playing as DPS paladin so far but because the developers nerfed th physical paladin so much that I am almost useless in a raid or a group. So, I decided to creat a heal but because I have no idea how the class works or what build should I should I use I am asking you, expirienced healer players to help me a bit. Right now I am lvling which means that I need a dps build. I was thinking about caster healer but some people say that the melee healer is much better in term of dmg. So, what the defference between a melee and caster healer and does the melee healer needs Aura of Astral power?
Thank you guys for your support and have a wonderfull day. :thumbup:

Tuesday, June 30th 2015, 5:21pm

for leveling i preferred a hybrid, beeing in fullhealer state, pulling mobs with cleansing flame and killing them with smite and chain of light
singletarget particle of light; this is by far the fastest way of leveling and you normally never die (what could we call this? dpsfullhealer? idk haha)

casterheal and meleeheal are manaintense
you will have to reg mana all few mobs
this build will save mana due to the damage coming from dots

i would rather make a healing healer which is not a complete fullheal and has maxed out the attacks cleansing flame and chain of light... then always pull 2 to 4 mobs simultanously with cleansing flame and kill them with chain of light (one you have fanaticism-stacks)
the biggest advantage is with that you wont be dependent on anyone and can solo everything with ease

if you lose HP heal yourself with HOT (perpetual healing); holy healing is for the big HP losses or for fast healing
"divine prayer" is the emergency-heal

do not skill the "basic heal", its not worth (devoted plea)

this is what i used for leveling.... its a viable healer for many endgame-activities too, but again, its NOT a fullheal spec

here is a BASIC setup which is the core for the build
http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!3!113..3.…/A!cembvc/SKVKX

maybe you want to take the circle of healing in 1st grid too for groupheal but if you play solo its almost useless

the quote is from old patch, so slight differences in rubies etc

meleehealer = manathirsty as ***, but hitting hard with a 2handed mace
also, use your paladins charge reinc skill because healers do not have any "engage" skill

casterhaler = great dps, but mana also drains and i felt like the heal was missing all the time

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 7:45am

Viuhti

Trainee

Biggest difference between the 2 (CH & MH) is the range of course, other one forces you to go close to the enemy. Damage wise... I'm not sure if either one is clearly superior to the other? I could be totally wrong here, since I'm the lazy type who uses CH as 2nd build so I don't have to upgrade another weapon :thumbsup: but I'm sure someone will correct me. In the end it comes up to you and your preferences. For leveling I've always prefered Melee healer for my self. Just recently I've started using CH build a bit more and I think it works pretty well, dps is ok and no unnecessary need to go too near to the monsters in fights. :thumbup:

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 4:23pm

Thank you for your support guys. I had no idea about the healer class untill now. I was looking for a hybrid-ish build for lvling and end game staff bcs my reinc won't get the free reset.

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 9:25pm

Viuhti

Trainee

Better pick one, make one solid and good dps build and go with it untill you get greatness for 2nd build. ofc if you have guild or group of friends that need desperately FH situation is differend, but DPS build is much easier to get along with before greatness.

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 9:38pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

Hey .. for me am mentalist

and lately am using a Priden watcher which is a healer

I have kind of a full healing build

the build its not belong to me its belong

to its rightful owner .. so I just gonna share it to you

this is a full healer build ...

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 10:00pm

Viuhti

Trainee

How many skill points used? Cleansing Flame R3 and Providence 0? Something has to be wrong here... you HAVE to get some talents to Providence, r3 preferd but r2 will be better than r3 Cleansing.

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 6:37pm

Renn

Beginner

How many skill points used? Cleansing Flame R3 and Providence 0? Something has to be wrong here... you HAVE to get some talents to Providence, r3 preferd but r2 will be better than r3 Cleansing.

r3 purify isnt really necessary, I generally build r1 and am fine, its not needed often in the raids and dungeouns at endlevels, which then can be put into providence.
:Renn lvl 60 Great Heretic:
-Insert cool .png here-

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 7:37am

Viuhti

Trainee

You may be right, but if you are playing FH I'd rather drop the last 3 points fro Cleansing Flame and use them for Providence than sacrifice from Purification.