You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 10:34pm

looking for a friend

the title says it all, im kinda alone playing so i need a friend who i could talk to, ask questions when im in doubt. im kinda new with all the new content. lol last i played GT was the raid dungeon lol.

ps im on league side XD :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Monday, June 29th 2015, 8:22am

Apply on http://avariceao.shivtr.com/ if you are looking for english speaking guild.
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Monday, June 29th 2015, 4:17pm

b...b..but, i just starting out. I heard avarice is a big guild. I'm a bit intimidated because i'm just halfway through the levelling process,

Monday, June 29th 2015, 8:19pm

the title says it all, im kinda alone playing so i need a friend who i could talk to, ask questions when im in doubt. im kinda new with all the new content. lol last i played GT was the raid dungeon lol.

ps im on league side XD :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
Just add me to friends list. Anriku. I'm lvl 40 and in avarice, joined when I was like lvl 25.

Tuesday, June 30th 2015, 1:22am

skashy112

Beginner

Or join Void, We have a few people around lvl 45 right now and are willing to help answer questions. :D
Skash

Tuesday, June 30th 2015, 1:45am

Or join Void, We have a few people around lvl 45 right now and are willing to help answer questions. :D
Yeah! Void is on the come up! :thumbsup:

Tuesday, June 30th 2015, 6:37am

wow gee thanks. and thank you Avarice for having me. :)
now i get to see people chat, holy cow ive been all alone the whole time.
i am afraid of asking people, my mentor just ignores me when i ask for help with bosses. lol
thank you guys, see ya all in game! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tuesday, June 30th 2015, 4:53pm

I'm downloading the game right now and I'm looking also for friends. I made a wolf like class cause they look sweet! Just need some general Information about classes, mounts and staff, Hope I will have a nice time playing the game! Nice to meet you all! see you online!

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 10:23am

I'm downloading the game right now and I'm looking also for friends. I made a wolf like class cause they look sweet! Just need some general Information about classes, mounts and staff, Hope I will have a nice time playing the game! Nice to meet you all! see you online!
hi! :) we could hang around ya know, haha! im on league side by the way but if you go to empire, no worries :)

Rate this thread